Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

So I now have one NiGHTS Chao plush, two Hero Chao plush... and potentially four Neutral Chao plush. This whole breeding thing is getting well out of hand.

In all seriousness, just won an auction on YJA which suggests there are three tagged Neutral Chao in it. Translation of the description says "3 bodies", and other SA1 plush auctions from that seller used a group picture (below) that had all 3 Chao in it. I already have an American version and have always wanted a tagged Japanese one. Well, they do say you wait for a bus for ages then 3 turn up at the same time... Seems to be the same for me and Chao!

lua_2-img595x387-1276344565q3zcmj78027.jpg

Even if I am wrong, the end price was still a good price for even one, let alone three. :)

Is it me, or is that Chao nomming on Tails' head?

Oh my god, a modern (well, non-classic) Tails plush that's actually still adorable?

You learn something new ever day. :)

Ha ha ha! Found a place that sells the All Stars figures and Silver! I'll buy them Asap and show them to you guys.

also

3911497753a12584759758o.jpg

Got this for 18 quid. Sure is a nifty DVD collection...

I tell you guys... I must live in the worst part of the UK for Sawnik merch. I have seen none of these figures and both Taunton and Staines STILL haven't had any of the stickers! It's great the figures have finally found their way to UK shores though.

@Mahzes: I thought the SA2 Tails was great as well, possibly the best Tails plush made.

tails-sa2.jpg

I don't think very much of the current Sonic X ones we ended up with, admittedly!

@Swiss: I've never seen that belt buckle either, looks really neat. Doesn't seem like it'd be very comfy if you fell on it though, I agree with Phos there...

@ENVY: Haha, welcome to the world of awesome merch and your bank manager dreading you walking in the door! Nice pencil set! If you're interested there's a few other pencil sets around, including a really nice tin set with a Sonic CD theme. Awesome Super Sonic/Metal Sonic picture on the front of the tin too! I'll keep an eye out for you if you like.

Edited by Nemain

@The Stiv

....darn. Ah well, its at least cheaper than e-bay had it, last time I looked it was about 22 quid.

I tell you guys... I must live in the worst part of the UK for Sawnik merch. I have seen none of these figures and both Taunton and Staines STILL haven't had any of the stickers! It's great the figures have finally found their way to UK shores though.

@Mahzes: I thought the SA2 Tails was great as well, possibly the best Tails plush made.

tails-sa2.jpg

I dunno, that's a very nice plush, but to me, Tails is better suited with a centered mouth. You so rarely see that on modern Tails merch, whereas with Classic Tails it was pretty much the standard, especially with the plushes. Although I'm going to be weird and say Tails (again, especially plushes) looks way more adorable with no visible mouth whatsoever. :lol: D'aww.

I'd say that SA2 plus you posted would be perfect if they'd just tidy up the proportions a little and give him a centered smiley mouth instead. Oh, and un-cross his eyes. Just noticed that all these modern plushes have crossed eyes, which looks pretty odd. D:

Edited by Mahzes

I got some new stuff today. Chances are some of you won't have seen a few of these items before.

sonickeyrings.jpg

Sonic and Sega themed keyrings, really like these, the coloured Sonic one looks great, as does the Megadrive joypad, the silver sonic keyring is kinda nice if not a bit odd with its shape, but it comes in a blue sega box... owwww

fangsniper025-img500x375-1275463356uwkmlo91387.jpg

Sonic cards, from the Sega Freaks/Harmony series, lots of strange and classic artwork on there, you might recognise it from unlockable content on some of the recent collection games. But these would be two of my favourite cards.

Sonicvsnake.jpg

Sonic V Snake, whilst wearing a Steve Irving costume.

Sonicetbikepower.jpg

Sonic and Tails Vs Death Egg on ET's magical flying bike.

fangsniper025-img450x600-1273888695uzs7cb89434.jpg

A couple more Sega Freaks/Harmony cards. Only when you turn these over they make this...

fangsniper025-img430x514-1273888695ne1eay89434.jpg

Kinda odd how Tails takes the main focus in that image isn't it?

Now... for a couple of keyrings, and a pack of small cards... which when put on top of eath other is barely thicker/wider than a typical digital camera. Would you like to see the size of the box it all came in?

Box.jpg

Awesome. One million troops.

Edited by Gnasher
  • Thumbs Up 1

I want that Saturn controller keyring! How easy are these to find?

silverposable2.jpg

My most recent addition is him. A Jazwares 3 inch Silver. The shop I bought him from also has same size Sonic, Sonic with Caliburn and Gauntlet, Shadow, Werehog and Tails (No Knuckles :0) but I picked Silver 'cos he's my second favourite character :P Might get Tails and Shadow.

Apart from that, I also recently bought the Sonic Sticker album. I must have spent 25 odd pounds on stickers and the albums only about half complete 0.o I'm so unlucky when it comes to getting the stickers I need :lol:

Edited by Verte

silverposable2.jpg

My most recent addition is him. A Jazwares 3 inch Silver. The shop I bought him from also has same size Sonic, Sonic with Caliburn and Gauntlet, Shadow, Werehog and Tails (No Knuckles :0) but I picked Silver 'cos he's my second favourite character :P Might get Tails and Shadow.

Apart from that, I also recently bought the Sonic Sticker album. I must have spent 25 odd pounds on stickers and the albums only about half complete 0.o I'm so unlucky when it comes to getting the stickers I need :lol:

Yay moar Silver figure owners :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I got one of the Silver figures yesterday as well

3911497753a12599857818o.jpg

Now I can have all three of the hedgehogs stand in a trio. Cept Sonic has his Black knight gauntlet.

Anyone going to let on where they picked them up?

T

You may aswell buy them from here. I have one just down the road from me which is convenient.

Anyone going to let on where they picked them up?

T

I bought mine from a Birmingham City Center comic book shop called "Nostalgia and Comics". They stock the ASR car figurines, Jazwares 3 inch Tails, Sonic, Werehog, Shadow and Silver but they don't seem to have Knux :(

How is it possible for someone to not own one when they're giving out so many of those on some competitions? :o

Just been to Forbidden Planet to buy Silver and Werehog, but they have sold out. However, I managed to pick up...

metalr.png

Well worth £16.99 :)

To all the new Silver owners... *high five* :D

*Accepts High Five*

fkvlt6dqmbb211c3.jpg

3 Inch Silver and Werehog (www.toysrus.com)

Anyway, here's a few more recent additions to my collection:

fnr1tchxg83nmf5023c8.jpg

3 Inch Shadow (www.toysrus.com)

fkvlt6cvm29b5c40.jpg

SaSASR Shadow with Dark Rider (www.toysrus.com)

fkvlt6dsm6ddaa1b.jpg

I found this at TJ Maxx. Within the huddled masses of random toys and novelties was this Sonic Novelty Basketball and Hoop. I have no use for it, so I'm probably going to keep it in the package. It's still a neat find, though. It was also only $4, so it was hard to resist.

fkvlt6dtm2312a5e.jpg

I also picked up this for $10 at a Big Lots. It was a great deal considering it was brand new.

fkvlt6csm6e73ba7.jpg

I also got this in the mail from the awesomest guy in the world....

fkvlt6ctme20919d.jpg

Thanks, T-Bird!

It's been a pretty fruitful couple of months, if I do say so myself.

Edited by chaoscontrol14

I'd at least want to see the pic working in the sig.. is it just me?

Also, Glenn's being attacked by a bunch of Naruto sprites. B)

Edited by Rabbid A

Ironic how there are more 3 inch figures available in the UK now than the US ... I still don't have Shadow :P

I gotta check out TJ Maxx for one of those basketball things.. turn it into a clock

Big Lots is around the corner too and I've wanted Samba for a while now

Also, Glenn's being attacked by a bunch of Naruto sprites. B)

:lol::lol::lol:

I want that Shadow. He looks awesome! Nice pictures, thanks for sharing!

Wow, the stamps are full of win! I got one as well and I won't be throwing that envelope out!