Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Think Im finally going to pull a trigger on the classic joypolis 25th statue since I have some spare cash. I never considered it, but are the ones on ebay generally reliable. Unlike other Sonic merch I didn't consider that statue to really be a thing that can have bootlegs.

On 7/6/2017 at 3:09 AM, The Kid said:

Think Im finally going to pull a trigger on the classic joypolis 25th statue since I have some spare cash. I never considered it, but are the ones on ebay generally reliable. Unlike other Sonic merch I didn't consider that statue to really be a thing that can have bootlegs.

Yeah, I've been after that statue for a while too. As far as I know, there aren't any bootlegs of the 25th statue, its only the 20th statue that you need to be careful.

2 hours ago, Rabid-Noodles said:

Yasss. Getting the print framed ASAP!

Mine's arrived too! 1399 of 2500.

Really nice so far. I'm guessing someone will provide a write up of it at some point?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was so excited about the Mania CE that I decided it needed to be the first video on my new YouTube channel. It's quite an awesome little thing! :)

• Thumbs Up 3

Haaaaaa..!

Bajiru! *tap*

Rabenda! *tap*

BERUGAMOOOOOOO! *tap*

CYhdWnl.png

Some brand new Japan-exclusive DBS merch. These are the 1.5" Bergamo gachapon and I love them. <3

They'll complement my Trio de Dangers stickers nicely, I do think.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

Got a Sonic Mania Raspberry Pi with functional LED light and Genesis controllers!

Full details straight from the ebay seller:

This is a Sonic Mania: Collectors Edition (PC version)  that has a Raspberry Pi 3 installed. It has both HDMI out and an AV jack (adapter sold separately) for old-school RCA TVs AND 3 back USB ports. It is powered by a 5v 2.5a usb charger (included). Has 2 authentic front controller ports for real Sega Genesis controllers. Comes with 2 real Sega Genesis 6 button controllers (controllers are used and have been tested) and 1 Playstation style USB controllers.  It has built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth so it supports most of the Bluetooth controllers out there. Comes with a 64gb micro sd with games and operating system (Sorry can't list the name due to trademark. Contact for more details) 4.2 pre-installed and configured for the Sega Genesis controllers and the usb controller. Has a functional power switch and Functional red power led just like the real Sega Genesis. Kodi 17 installed. Raspberry Pi has a heatsink installed. Complete and ready to play. Comes with easy to follow instructions. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was only £10, exclusive to Europe so of course Sega Europe didn't tell anyone it exists.

Just now, Mayor D said:

Was only £10, exclusive to Europe so of course Sega Europe didn't tell anyone it exists.

Originally saw this advertised on facebook. I got 193.

18 minutes ago, Stasis said:

Originally saw this advertised on facebook. I got 193.

A TSS staffer told me. Again from a Facebook link.

Someone commented that there's a gold edition, but not seen any evidence of that?

On 10/28/2017 at 10:26 PM, Mayor D said:

A TSS staffer told me. Again from a Facebook link.

Someone commented that there's a gold edition, but not seen any evidence of that?

Well, the packaging explicitly calls it silver edition, but a quick google hasn't convinced me that there's a gold edition either. I got 160, 246 and 260.

Well, recent merch pick ups for me

5a05b8a900a8d_Forcesgame.thumb.jpg.4e968422eea624b624feee6b683c86b3.jpg

Sonic Forces on both PS4 and Switch. Decided to get it for both systems like I did for Sonic Mania because I can always have a Sonic game on more than one system. 

5a05b8da91df7_Maniadrink.thumb.jpg.85820092223cfcb96900f39fb5f0a236.jpg

Was finally able to get my hands on one of the Sonic Mania Jones Soda bottles. Definitely one of the best Sonic merch I now own that I'll treasure. 

I won a Sonic Mania instruction manual from SEGABits, so that should be arriving whenever they ship those out, but I kinda got impatient and bought myself one on ebay which will arrive today. So I should have two Sonic Mania instruction manuals. I'll just put both of them up after I'm done checking them out (and maybe scanning the pages if I'm in the mood).

• Nice Smile 1

Got the stuff in that I ordered from Archie's shop with the remainder of my sub credit!

TQtsIso.jpg

Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Collide The Complete Epic

Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Unite Volume 1: Deadly Fusion

Sonic/Mega Man Worlds Unite Volume 2: Broken Bonds

JKbW1fv.jpg

Sonic Select Book 1

Sonic Select Book 4

Sonic Boom Volume 1: The Big Boom

Sonic Boom Volume 2: Boom Shaka-Laka

ergL14H.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 251 (Convention Variant Cover)

Sonic the Hedgehog Archives Volume 11

Kinda wish that the book had gotten canned after they had already released Part 3 of WU and Champions in trade form so I could also add THOSE to my GN shelf, but whatever.

Here in the US, PDP has finally released a Sonic "Pixel Pal!" They're officially-licensed light up decorations, about 4 inches tall, that look like video game sprites. I actually don't have one yet, but these should be available now in Best Buy or GameStop stores.

22638640_251905138667436_760576760949296

Also excited to learn about Tomy's upcoming "Classic 1991 Ultimate Sonic Figure." It's a Nendoroid-like display figure which will include interchangeable faces, hands, and props -- including A CHILI DOG! This is set for a March release in the US.

155706b1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Been a long time since I've been here, so I decided I'd post here to show the recent Sonic things I've gotten.

Awhile ago, I picked up the Sonic 'Pixel Pals' from my local EB. It was a hassle getting it down from the shelf, since they had it so high up, but it was so worth it. Lights up real nicely.
DN24uIIU8AA8uej.jpgDN24uIQUMAEXXrj.jpg

And I, of course, got Sonic Forces the day it was released. (In fact, I pre-ordered it around two months before release.)

DN_QnoTUEAIV3C2.jpg

And just a little bonus, thought I'd share a quick pic of the small area at my local EB Games that's dedicated to Sonic Forces.

DOK3tuWU8AAJE0n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Two recent Sonic hauls, the first I won in a Walmart Gamecenter giveaway via Youtube and the other I scored on Archie's site during Black Friday:

4lPW79J.jpg

Sonic Mania Poster (Wasn't expecting this, so needless to say, I got a huge grin on my face when I discovered it!)
Sonic Forces Poster
Sonic Mania Introduction Manual

HAdoeur.jpg

Sonic Select Books 5, 6, and 8

O1mcsx8.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog Archives Volume 12, 14, 15, and 16
Sonic Presents Knuckles the Echidna Archives Volume 3

Almost got all the Selects and all of the Archives I need for my collection!

• Thumbs Up 4