Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Was out at Target and purchased this. 

Have a bunch of Sonic plushies from year ago but never had a Metal Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure to be honest.

Not taken the totaku out of the box so don't know what their build quality is like.

But based on their price and looks, they're certainly some of the best. The Knuckles figure might be The best mini figure of him since... well.. ever.

Man who knows if the US will ever even get these. The Totaku line at Gamestop is a big clusterfuck in regards to release dates. Sonic is listed as December and Tails and Knuckles aren't even on their site.

7 hours ago, The Kid said:

Man who knows if the US will ever even get these. The Totaku line at Gamestop is a big clusterfuck in regards to release dates. Sonic is listed as December and Tails and Knuckles aren't even on their site.

You should do since Gamestop is listed on the bottom of the packaging for these along with EB Games (australia).

I'm quite amazed the UK got these at all since the totaku toys don't normally get a much exposure here compared to other game merch.

12 hours ago, Mayor D said:

You should do since Gamestop is listed on the bottom of the packaging for these along with EB Games (australia).

I'm quite amazed the UK got these at all since the totaku toys don't normally get a much exposure here compared to other game merch.

I mean supposedly some got canceled at Gamestop recently and the ones currently on the site keep getting pushed back release date wise. They only have a handful even on their site as preorders.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 2:05 PM, Shaun Shikeishuu said:

Hope we get those in the US. I definitely want the Knuckles though I'd probably ended up getting all of them.

I know this is weeks later, but Knuckles and Tails were just released in the US yesterday (Sonic's available online, but nowhere to be seen brick-and-mortar. Basically an inverse of the other two, who aren't on the GameStop site).

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/9/2018 at 7:44 PM, SonicHOG said:

I know this is weeks later, but Knuckles and Tails were just released in the US yesterday (Sonic's available online, but nowhere to be seen brick-and-mortar. Basically an inverse of the other two, who aren't on the GameStop site).

Thanks for the heads up. I just picked the Knuckles up from Gamestop.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! I found the Totaku figures at my local Gamestop! All of them! What should I do? Should I buy them and cancel my order for the GNF figures? Since those didn't come and who knows when they will. I would definitely spare a lot of money, since these are cheaper, but it depends if Totaku is planning to do more characters.

https://ibb.co/31vFhxH

Look at what I bought... immediately. I just couldn't resist. Plus I sent an email to Gamestop to know if they are planning more, after all they did make various characters for Crash, and they are really well made so I hope there will be more.

• Thumbs Up 1

dS7XAKq.png

I got a parcel from SEGA!

evLFm8D.png

It's a set of SEGA Heroes themed pin badges! According to the letter included with it, only 500 sets have been sent out, and they all have unique sets of badges within them (so some folks might've got a set with Beat from JSR in rather than Gum, for instance). They actually encourage trading badges to see if anyone can get a full set, which is a fun idea. Really nice set anywho, and I'm really grateful to SEGA for getting in contact and firing these my way! 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I contacted Totaku and Gamestop, and they replied to my mail with my most hoped answer. Basically, for the fans of Totaku statues like me, more characters will likely be on the way, they are aware people like them and they are apparently selling really well, so they'll pass along my feedback that people have interest for more characters. Yay!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Target on a completely unrelated errand today, and found this guy in the video games section!

bxju9Xo.jpg2hBEtwO.jpg

I didn't know that TOMY released Silver, so this was quite a pleasant surprise -- Silver's one of my favorite characters, and merchandise of him is pretty rare.

Overall, this is a good quality plush. He's very well-sculpted and his "chest fluff" is extra soft and wraps around his back like it should. His hands are especially well done, some of the best in the whole line, IMO. They curve forward slightly like he's using his powers, which allows him to hold some dynamic poses:

WGFckTj.jpg

This would be a near-perfect plush,  if it weren't for a few minor inaccuracies. He should have the blue pattern on the back of his gloves too, but for some reason it's only embroidered onto his palms (I wonder if this will be fixed in future batches?) It also would have been nice to see some more details printed on the soles of his shoes, but that's a minor issue which doesn't really detract from the plush too much. This is another great addition to the TOMY line.

EDIT: On a related note, I highly recommend TOMY's Classic Super Sonic plush, if you can find him. He's one of the best likenesses of Super Sonic outside of Japan, IMO.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in getting the Shadow Loot Crate Figure, I've seen it on their website and it says it costs only 5 dollars, is that possible? And it's not sold out yet. seems a bit suspicious. And does anyone know how much expedition would cost to Europe countries? Btw I've seen it on Amazon for 80 dollars I think, the only difference is that it says "exclusive". But I don't see any real difference. This is just weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...