Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Does anyone know how far the European versions went, or how many issues they lasted?

If my memory is good, Sonic Mag (France) only had six issues. I used to own most of them, but now I only own the sixth :P

sonicmag6.jpg

On another note, I wish I could get StC #223...

Would anyone like to see some of my newest additions to my collection?

Some rather lovely

Or you can use the embedded thingy.

And yes, I am well aware I sound like I do not care about anything in the video hurrah!

Edited by Casanova

Cassanova does not sound like Stephen Fry. I feel cheated.

I do when I've not been up for over 20 hours and decide "hey I'll make a video!" Anyway, I'd sound way to posh if I spoke as I do normally... have to tone it down XD That or I'd sound like Basil Fawlty

Edited by Casanova

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection is only $13.98 at Target! I picked it up and thus it is a recent collection addition.

sspx0615.jpg

Just scored Sonic Triple Trouble on ebay for $2. :D

edit: saw above, cool plushies, though those prices are outrageous! $200-$500?! disposable income, anyone? ;)

double edit: just added Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) for $3. :D Now I have all the essential Sonic Game Gear games.

Haha! Disposable income... I certainly wish I had it! What I do is sell doubles I happen to get in large lots. With the sort of things I buy I can at least cut my purchase price in half if not essentially get paid to add what I want to my collection if I am lucky. That way my outlays don't sting quite as much. :)

EDIT: I too am disappointed, Cas. Where is your Stephen Fry voice?!

Edited by Nemain

p1010880.jpg

p1010882fn.jpg

I got these at Hot Topic Saturday. The jacket was the last one in stock. I was so lucky plus it was in my size (Large).

• Thumbs Up 1

My copy of "So Much More..." just arrived, and I've uploaded all of its contents to my YouTube account. Being a collector of Sonic albums, it's nice to have something new to add, since going in chronological order, the OST which So Much More... immediately follows is Planetary Pieces, which is, of course, from 2008. What an ugly gap... I need to grab those SBK OSTs. Anyhow, I upload all of my albums to my YouTube account. The mp3s are of the utmost quality, ripped directly from my personal collection. I also make playlists for each disc I upload, and I'm updating my older uploads to contain more info from the albums' liner notes.

Anyway, as I said before, I'm hoping to grab those two SBK albums sometime soon. Also high on my list of priorities Sonic music-wise are the SSR and True Colors albums.

• 3 weeks later...

JTW: Loving the hoodie. Wish England got some of them over!

More recent purchases...

sega1996-img600x450-1266059232t0z5hj399.jpg

Bought for someone... Missed the Shadow that seller had, but this Rouge went for under $100. WHAT. I paid $540 for mine! Needless to say, said friend is rather happy. :D

472x600-dscn3587.jpg

framboise1998-img398x600-1264816852yswluk34208.jpg

Also just got a boxed classic Robotnik for £15. Last one of these went for over £60 so am pretty happy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got some more very rare stuff, as in one of a kind stuff.

Some more Sonic the Comic original art, only it's a little different, it's a very large selection from the strip

This strip was based on Mutant League Football, a violent take on American Football with mutants and robots, it was a Sega Megadrive title, didn't play it myself, but if it's as strange as the comic... who knows what its like.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice to see another vid Cass! And those colouring pencils come in the most awesome box!

Anyway: swag from Japan...

sl733249.jpg

Shirts and jackets and reversable werehog shirt are all from the COSPA store in Shibuya, Tokyo and JOYPOLIS.

Top center are the JOYPOLIS prize Sonic plush, JOYPOLIS mini character plushes. Wedged at the top are a complete set of SA1 keychain figures I found in a collectables shop.

In the center is a copy of Tails adventures (which set me back about ¥2000), a Sonic wallet and a Sonic 2 guide book.

Also in the center are JOYPOLIS stickers, a SEGA Phonecard, and JOYPOLIS coins.

Not Sonic...but up in the top corner is the MASSIVE 5-Disc Bayonetta soundtrack. Which is awesome.

T

• Thumbs Up 1

The Bayonetta soundtrack is good! I got that a few weeks ago. I was quite suprised at how many afterburner themes they included on it.

However I am suprised that you didn't find a store selling these badboys! Yes they are Japan in origin.

Cas: You already know I am so happy that your artwork arrived safe, after the concerns you had. Good luck with your other purchases, and man, am I jealous. :)

T: SA1 keychain set! Nice find. I have this image of you at customs declaration when arriving back at London...

Customs dude: "Anything to declare sir?"

T: "Yes... OMFG MERCH!" -suitcase explodes, plush fly everywhere-

Customs dude: O_o

T: ^____________^

I do have another new thing I won today, and it's a collection grail. Not going to be buying much for a month or so now as this auction pretty much cleaned me out. Here you go... It's the cute bugger on the right.

nagato_1118-img600x450-1266914702jd8ore73939.jpg

How many more Hero Chao am I going to end up with? o_o

So I got a giant package through the post yesterday. Lots of Sonic merch, some rare, some not so rare but lovely.

The box contained.

* Sonic the Fighters Arcade Poster. (Would have been put on the machine?)

* Sonic the Fighters Arcade moves list. (it's the instructions that you'd find just above the joysticks?)

* Sonic the Fighters Arcade manual. (Even the arcade machines get instruction manuals, theres one interesting bit where they list a bunch of other Sega arcade machines under a Sonic the Fighters headding. Including Virtua Striker and some other fighters game. )

* Sonic R Soundtrack. (yay!)

* Sonic money box/piggy bank (it looks like Sonic is sat on the toilet).

* Sonic the hedgehog and Tails classic tie.

* Dr Robotnik statue! (OMG! It's so awesome! It's just the boss! So amazing you'll want it's babies!)

Cas, is it wrong that your voice has caused me to develop a man crush on you?

Only if you rate my videos 5 stars and comment... maybe subscribe too!

Otherwise... Urm... thanks I guess. p.s. I fucking love my Robotnik statue!

That's really odd that we both got the Eggman statue AND Sonic the Fighters decal sheets / manuals in our last batch from YJA.

T

lol well now that you say it, that dude off youtube petedorr, he's also got the same poster/arcade sheets too... I wonder if someone is remaking them.

The statue... couldn't care less if thats a fake, it just looks so boss!

lol well now that you say it, that dude off youtube petedorr, he's also got the same poster/arcade sheets too... I wonder if someone is remaking them.

The statue... couldn't care less if thats a fake, it just looks so boss!

I think it's just chance they all came up at the same time. There's not been any since and all went at about the same price, so maybe they're just not that rare in Japan. After all, not all the sticker sets would necessarily have been used especially if the arcade boards were just swapped into another cabinet instead of buying a whole new one.

Still want me to carbon date that base for you, Cas? :P

On Friday I was very happy to recieve this little gem in the post

With thanks to the always awesome T-Bird! This soundtrack is probably the best I own, the presentation is extremely, classy, what with the outer sleeve, folding disc display and even the lyrics booklet that's tucked away in it's own little slot next to the discs.

This is a beaut, thanks T!