Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

I got these at Hot Topic Saturday. The jacket was the last one in stock. I was so lucky plus it was in my size (Large).

I want that jacket but its like 40+ bucks at my Hot Topic :(

That is pretty damn awesome.

Anyone else get their badge/pin for joining the Crush 40 forums a while ago? Mine came in the post yesterday (pics soon).

Got a package today, what was inside?

picture1it.png

Thanks, Blitz! :3

Cool, I remember seeing those in the shops back when the game came out but I didn't have a PS2 back then.

scsadsadasda.png

I keep looking in charity shops and on car boot sales for items like this, but have not come across a single thing. So, I decided to bid on this and won it. Yay for me :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Got a package today, what was inside?

picture1it.png

Thanks, Blitz! :3

I got mine too! Yay! It really is a thing of beauty, the artwork on it is fantastic and the packaging is some of the best for a controller that I've seen for a long time.

Sweet controller, Mr. Needlemark! :)

Not Sonic merch, but this is my last big splurge for a while... Haha.

Banjo_1.jpg

It may actually be extremely rare, but no-one can confirm or deny this. As far as I know, it was given to people who helped develop Banjo-Tooie (the dude I got it from was on the dev team). If this is true and it never saw a retail release... We are looking at less than 200 of these ever made, and that's if you count all the current members of Rare. A shame for such a beautiful statue.

Weee my one and only Jazware figure

20052010511.jpg

Unboxed, by the customs of course. I would've let it mint in box otherwise

Quoted, not only because I don't have my own digital camera to take a picture of the Silver the Hedgehog 3" figure Mahzes gave me yesterday (*hugs him tight*), but also because I've put him in EXACTLY the same pose as you've got there!

He is awesome, isn't he? :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet controller, Mr. Needlemark! :)

Not Sonic merch, but this is my last big splurge for a while... Haha.

Banjo_1.jpg

It may actually be extremely rare, but no-one can confirm or deny this. As far as I know, it was given to people who helped develop Banjo-Tooie (the dude I got it from was on the dev team). If this is true and it never saw a retail release... We are looking at less than 200 of these ever made, and that's if you count all the current members of Rare. A shame for such a beautiful statue.

As I already said, thats a mighty fine item you've got there, a fighty fine item. So mighty and fine it calls for

Meh, could always be worse.

I own about 13 re-releases of the mega drive games.

Edited by Mr. Needlemark

Quoted, not only because I don't have my own digital camera to take a picture of the Silver the Hedgehog 3" figure Mahzes gave me yesterday (*hugs him tight*), but also because I've put him in EXACTLY the same pose as you've got there!

He is awesome, isn't he? :)

Time paradox? XD

EDIT: Man, why do you always get free merch. I wish.. :(

Edited by FreeloadeR
  • Thumbs Up 1

Time paradox? XD

EDIT: Man, why do you always get free merch. I wish.. :(

Glenn gets free stuff because I'm his boyfriend and he's awesome and deserves free stuff. :)

Edited by Mahzes

Glenn gets free stuff because I'm his boyfriend and he's awesome and deserves free stuff. :)

Makes me wish I had a- wait, wait His?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Yup. :lol:

Come on, it's SSMB, shouldn't be that much of a surprise! ;)

• Thumbs Up 4

Ah, then I guess it's safe for me to admit being in the same kind :D

Oh what has this topic turned into... :blink:

uh... I got Sonic Battle and Pinball Party for the GBA.

Edited by Doctor Eggman
  • Thumbs Up 3

It's turned into the replacement for the homosexuality topic we had back before the server wipe. ;)

• Bad Quality Post 1

*stumbles in*

Heard my name? No? Okay...! :lol: I'll just hug Mahzes and leave, then!

*hugs and stumbles out*

In the interest of getting (or perhaps dragging) this back on topic, I'll give a *high five* to the purchase of Sonic Battle by Doctor Eggman (no, not THAT Eggman, I mean, the user... oh, never mind)! While I can't speak for the pinball game, mostly because Sonic pinball games infest my nightmares, I will say that Sonic Battle is a definite grower, and button-mashing aside is great fun, hands down. Enjoy it, Doctor!

I wonder how spam-riddled this topic will become towards Christmas, when every post is "Woo! Sonic Colours for the Wii! Woo!"

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't have a Wii, so I won't be down with the cool kids. :lol:

What have I got recently? Well, not that much really. Aside from the £25 box of stickers I nabbed in Woking, merch hunting's taken a bit of a backseat. Got my eye on a few things that are ending soon though...

I has done an unbocksin' of mah stuffs like...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5vRib-hqaYo

T

NICE.

By the way, you should send a picture of the Engrish to Engrish.com, I laughed my head off hearing you read it.

As for collection additions, I don't buy much in the way of Sonic merchandise, but the last thing I got was the sticker album, the best bit being that I have found someone I can trade stickers with. =D

The only thing I got before that was a small Sonic plush ('cause Lombax loves her plush toys <3) from a child of about 7 or 8. It was funny to see his face when I reached down and picked it up from the crate of small toys for sale at the car boot we were in.

As I have a habit of calling my Sonic toys "- Sonikky" just to annoy my sister, I called it "Mini Sonikky". :lol: It's a smaller version of the GAME/Gamestation toy.

Super:lol:Lombax