Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

You know, I'm sure I saw that 3D board game on sale in a store when I was a kid. Too bad I didn't have much buying power then and as such didn't get it. D:

That board game looks EPIC. :)

Stasis, gaming night round at yours, right? :lol:

If I was going to SoS I could have brought it with me :( oh well.

Mahzes, I remember seeing it in Toys'R'Us along with the puzzle balls, jigsaws and card game.

You know, I'm sure I saw that 3D board game on sale in a store when I was a kid. Too bad I didn't have much buying power then and as such didn't get it. D:

Oh, you SO reminded me of the same. I would've own so many more rare things now if I have the power (and money) back then. :(

If I was going to SoS I could have brought it with me :( oh well.

Curses! :( *hugs* There's always next year, though! :)

Once again, I regret not getting F4F Sonic, and only having the other two for now. :(

Silly Sonic, it's obviously a shield!

Also, I have that board game, it's funnnnnn <3.

NastCF: INSANELY LARGE, FORUM-BREAKING PHOTO IS INSANELY LARGE AND FORUM-BREAKING. D:

And T-Bird, what size are those pages drawn on?

Yeah, but it still loads up the whole 4000x3000 image before resizing it. D:

NastCF, thanks for shrinking those photos to links! They were kinda huge. :)

You have a knack for picking up some really nice dynamic pieces, T. Definitely need to look into obtaining some originals now I've got the space and storage for them.

Needs moar merch...

SandKplush.jpg

Sonic and Knuckles Sonic t-shirt plush arrived this week! What a splendid little fellow.

SPEminiSonic.jpgSPEminiShadow.jpgSPEminiKnux.jpg

Sega Prize Europe 9" Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles. Just need Amy now...

dream52730116-img600x450-1275697254kt31yh36328.jpg

Finally got one of these for under $20. Now to try and find me a reasonably priced Sawnik too. :3

My local Forbidden Planet had just one each of these in stock at the bargain price of £4.99, so I grabbed them up.

sonicfig.pngknucklesfig.pngshadowfig.png

These figures have been distributed by TOMY, but their website still doesn't display any Sonic related merchandise. Forbidden Planet also have the 3.5 inch Silver and Werehog in stock selling at £4.50.

My latest additions: a selection of Tracey Yardley! originals:

sl733823.jpg

Thank you Tracey!

T

What issue is this from? I'll have to check it out! Reminds me of the good ol' days of the comics.

I think it's from either issue 10 or 11 of the Sonic X comic, definitely one of the two.

definatly number 10 guys, it was the only Sonic X comic I ever missed.

So I now have one NiGHTS Chao plush, two Hero Chao plush... and potentially four Neutral Chao plush. This whole breeding thing is getting well out of hand.

In all seriousness, just won an auction on YJA which suggests there are three tagged Neutral Chao in it. Translation of the description says "3 bodies", and other SA1 plush auctions from that seller used a group picture (below) that had all 3 Chao in it. I already have an American version and have always wanted a tagged Japanese one. Well, they do say you wait for a bus for ages then 3 turn up at the same time... Seems to be the same for me and Chao!

lua_2-img595x387-1276344565q3zcmj78027.jpg

Even if I am wrong, the end price was still a good price for even one, let alone three. :)

Is it me, or is that Chao nomming on Tails' head?

• Thumbs Up 2

Is it me, or is that Chao nomming on Tails' head?

Looking at the expression on Tails' face. I think they've just performed a labotomy on him.

Not exactly a collection addition, but still an awesome suprise from my girlfriend last week:

dsc01367.jpg

New Sonic the Hedgehog Pajama Bottoms!

I urge everyone to go buy these now, not just because they look great, but because they are so comfortable!

And the rest aren't really rare or anything, but I thought I'd add them anyway. The ol' merch front is currently on a slow run due to lack of the monies...

2x SDCC Metal Sonic's:

dsc01402x.jpg

These were a bargain!

Sonic Belt Buckle:

dsc01404o.jpg

...and a Promo copy of SaSASR for the 360:

dsc01407.jpg

With MAJOR help from the T-Bird, I'll soon be adding these little things to my merch cabinet.

A box of Japanese Sonic pencils! Perhaps from the Sonic Advance era, I just had to have them. I think I'm really going to enjoy Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but my wallet won't...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, thanks for the help T!

Sonic Belt Buckle:

dsc01404o.jpg

I wasn't aware there was a modern style Sonic belt, I only knew of just the original Adventure era. I actually prefer this one, thanks for showing, I'll have to look out for it across the internet.

Edited by ENVY16

dsc01404o.jpg

Careful not to fall on that, wouldn't be comfortable unless it isn't made out of metal.

Edited by Phos