Awoo.

Flags

Vasco

Is there any chance of having those cute flag icons the forum had aaaaaages ago? I really loved it and would be nice to see them again. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

You mean the profile nation flags? Yeah, those round ones, they were pretty. Not sure if we still have them due to the wipe, though. Let us see what an administrator says about the matter.

That'd be one heck of a lot of flags. I'm especially talking about for users from uncommon countries.

That'd be one heck of a lot of flags. I'm especially talking about for users from uncommon countries.

There was a flag for every single one of those. We could choose that we were from Azbekistan and like it. 8b915ff904e1c65248da546123c9d9599a3e03f.gif

There was a flag for every single one of those. We could choose that we were from Azbekistan and like it. 8b915ff904e1c65248da546123c9d9599a3e03f.gif

...and every few months someone would come along from some obscure country like the Cayman Islands or something and moan that we didn't have it. IIRC one of them even accused us of jingoism for some reason.

In the spirit of the old rules on adding a new flag ^^ if someone can find a good flags mod for IPB3, or a good suitable set of flag images I can obtain and use easily, I'll add it.

P.S. a full set of "Home Countries" flags (UK, England, Scotland, Wales, NI, Ireland) is a must.

• 4 weeks later...

...and every few months someone would come along from some obscure country like the Cayman Islands or something and moan that we didn't have it. IIRC one of them even accused us of jingoism for some reason.

In the spirit of the old rules on adding a new flag ^^ if someone can find a good flags mod for IPB3, or a good suitable set of flag images I can obtain and use easily, I'll add it.

P.S. a full set of "Home Countries" flags (UK, England, Scotland, Wales, NI, Ireland) is a must.

That OK with you?

As long as there's a Knothole or (New) Mobotropolis flag available, I'll be happy.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!

They're cuuuuuuuute.

Us flag > Canada flag

fo sho.

Montenegro flag > All

/thread

^^

Edited by Rave92

Okidokie, so I suppose we finally got our flags back.

The topic's purpose has therefore been solved. Thank you for the suggesion and for the nice treasure of flags, Vasco. =3

Topic has been locked (standard protocol for "case closed" topics within this section).

• Thumbs Up 1