Awoo.

Sonic Classic Collection

Indigo Rush

That and the fact that there's never really been a (legal) way to play the games on a handheld

Does nobody know what a PSP is? Granted, it's only Sonic 1 and 2, but still...

I bought Mega Collection.. I dunno why. probobly "LOSSA SAWNIIIKK"

Gems, I bought cuz of Sonic CD

This, I'm getting for portability. (now if only SOnic CD was on it!)

I bought Sonic Jam .. well.. because it was Sonic Jam!! .. and $10 Australian.. my brother had a Japanese copy and I loved it beforehand thou.

I got Sonic Mega Collection because I was desperate for some new Sonic (yeah, I tried to fool myself into thinking it was new) and I had a chance to grab it shortly before release and let everyone know how it worked out.

Sonic Gems was a must, I wanted Sonic Fighters ever since I played the arcade back in 95.. with the Streets of Rage trilogy included, I imported the Japanese version.

Those are the only times I've re-re-bought the classics, never tried GBA Sonic or downloaded a Sonic game on Wii60

I'll be buggered if I'm paying nearly £20 for four ROMs and an emulator. =X

Good on you. So you will be buying it, then?

I don't fancy being buggered, but if it's good I'll take my chances. What're you trying to say, anyway?

I end up buying all the games regardless... I like to collect them all. =X

Edited by bolt7

anyone else notice that knuckles and sonic are both chasing after the eggman robot in the screen shot for Sonic and Knuckles first boss? Are they adding some sort of co-op or was that always there and my memory is acting like crap at the moment.

Also, random unrelated question... did the SSMB delete all inactive members or something? I joined about 5 years or so back and became inactive for about 2 years, I went to go log-in yesterday and my info wasn't working, so I remade my old account (same user name and everything)

anyone else notice that knuckles and sonic are both chasing after the eggman robot in the screen shot for Sonic and Knuckles first boss? Are they adding some sort of co-op or was that always there and my memory is acting like crap at the moment.

Check the previous page- we've determined they're mock-ups.

I'll be buggered if I'm paying nearly £20 for four ROMs and an emulator. =X

I'd get it anyway, that's just another bonus in my case. 8D

*shot*

Check the previous page- we've determined they're mock-ups.

Mock-Ups yes, but that doesn't mean SEGA isn't planning to let Sonic and Knuckles be together side by side in either a coop styled thing like Sonic and Tails or some competitive online race mode like Sonic Rush Adventure.

Mock-Ups yes, but that doesn't mean SEGA isn't planning to let Sonic and Knuckles be together side by side in either a coop styled thing like Sonic and Tails or some competitive online race mode like Sonic Rush Adventure.

Yeah but this close to the projected release date, if Sega was going to "modify" the original games at all, they would've mentioned it by now and use it as a selling point. While we're on that point, I'm worried that we haven't seen any actual screenshots from the real game, particularly ones that answer the question of what's going to go on the other screen while you play.

You think it's at all likely that they'd add such features and then fail to mention anything about "new ways to play" or "new modes"? It's not happening, matey.

Ditto. Sega went out of their way to advertise the one or two good changes that they made to Sonic Genesis months in advance. If Sega hasn't noted straight co-op play for the game, there really isn't any realistic chance it is going to happen.

I'd get it anyway, that's just another bonus in my case. 8D

*shot*

Bah, my smart ass remark backfired twice. I must be losing my touch.

• Thumbs Up 1

new info

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/impressionsArt.cfm?artid=21122

this bothers me a bit

"As I made my way through Emerald Hill Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 2's first stage), I did encounter some slowdown when Sonic was moving at high speeds. Going through multiple loops and a corkscrew caused the game to noticeably chug. However, it definitely was still playable and nothing close to the mess that was the Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis port on the GBA. There was also some minor slowdown in Sonic the Hedgehog 3. I did not have a chance to try the other Sonics."

hope the final ver. fixes this.

Well, my shiny new Dingoo A320 has just ensured me out of a purchase. Sorry, SEGA!

Oh well; I'm sure that it isn't illegal if I own the original MegaDrive cartridges, and I AM NOT paying for the same games over and over again...

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, my DS is getting dusty after Kingdom Hearts, so... Maybe. It'd be nice to play the classic games a little more legally than usual, despite owning the original carts.

Well, my DS is getting dusty after Kingdom Hearts, so... Maybe. It'd be nice to play the classic games a little more legally than usual, despite owning the original carts.

I already play all 3 Sonics on the go with my Sega Nomad. But I guess the DS will be..lighter to carry :huh:

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to get this game. It'll be so much fun to play when I'm on lone car trips and the save feature should be good to, but does anyone know if the games will have the level select cheats like the old Mega Drive versions?

I already play all 3 Sonics on the go with my Sega Nomad. But I guess the DS will be..lighter to carry :huh:

Jealous :( I've wanted a Nomad for years!

But yeah, I'd imagine a DS is slightly lighter than a mid-90s handheld, lol.

Of course the DS is lighter... but while everyone is carrying there PSPs DS's and GBAs. Carrying a Nomad brings alot of attention. Expecally at school. I get so many people telling me how awesome it is. B)

Sonic 2 on the go... doesn't get any better then that!

• Thumbs Up 2

Wotcha.

Gonna try and give TSS the chance to playtest this soon so they can get the gist.

Watch this space. [ ]

Yeah that one.

Spain gets a gorgeous Limited Edition

SCC_LIM_ED_3D_ARRAY_v6_ESP.jpg

Either that comes to the UK, or I'm importing.

That's what special editions should be like. Damn, it's lovely. It'll warrant even a hefty price tag for me, since I was willing to pay the full £30 to £35 before it was revealed as a budget title. Ah wonderful. Made my day that did.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1