Awoo.

Sonic Classic Collection

Indigo Rush

Chronicles and Rush Adventure in recent years. Before then I have no idea.

Hmm, only DS games.. Which makes it more believable that this'll come out in Europe first. I'll probably get the US version, though.

Edit: And they should also bring out a new Sonic Pnball for the DS. If its Spinball with two screens or Sonic Pinball Party with two screens doesn't really matter. I'd rather have (A bit easier) Spinball, though.

Edited by Marcello Claus

Box art and release across the regions for anyone who cares lol!

UK, March 2010 -

SCC_DS_IN_UKV_med.jpg

U.S. No box art, Spring 2010

France March 2010 -

SCC_DS_IN_FRE_med.jpg

Australia March 2010 -

SCC_DS_IN_AUS_med.jpg

Germany, March 2010 -

SCC_DS_IN_NOE_med.jpg

Spain, March 2010 -

SCC_DS_IN_ESP_med.jpg

Italy, No product page yet

Netherlands, March 2010 -

SCC_DS_IN_EXP_med.jpg

You were right Marcello Claus, that Germany box art is cluttered good and proper by the USK rating.

EDIT:

I wonder why the UK had to deal with the BBFC and Germany with the USK while the rest of Europe got PEGI 3?

I though UK got rid of their rating board and now only have PEGI? And Shadzter, we're lucky they didn't try putting the PEGI rating on it, too. They do that sometimes xD. Stupid Germany with our stupid politicians :-(.

We still have the BBFC for film classifications but yeah they aren't supposed to be rating games anymore, only PEGI are but the BBFC still seem to be rating games somehow :lol:

This reminds me of how we for some reason needed a BBFC U on Gem's Collection too -

510H84BMENL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I don't understand th BBFC ratings, lol. I'd say PEGI is the best. USK is unnecesarisly big, even though the number on the PEGI is just a big and takes up less room.. The old USK symbols were cool, though. Then they made'em hug.Then they changed the looks -_-

I thinik it has something to do with videos that aren't anything to do with the game. In this case that would be the Chronicles videos. The reason? No bloody idea.

I thinik it has something to do with videos that aren't anything to do with the game. In this case that would be the Chronicles videos. The reason? No bloody idea.

I thought that too. Maybe we're going to see footage of an un-released alternate Shade revelation. Shade unmasks and OMGZWTF!

Shade is a DUDE

:lol:

Altough a joke, spoiler tagged for the off chance someone who has the game hasn't got that far.

Maybe its because its a collection of old game that were originally rated by the BBFC? I've only seen collections rated by the BBFC. Like the SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, Sonic GEMs collection and this..

Maybe its because its a collection of old game that were originally rated by the BBFC? I've only seen collections rated by the BBFC. Like the SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection, Sonic GEMs collection and this..

Oh yeah I forgot about the BBFC rating that collection too. The old PSP and PS2 Mega Drive Collection escaped the BBFC though -

sega-mega-drive-collection.318655.jpg

I thought that too. Maybe we're going to see footage of an un-released alternate Shade revelation. Shade unmasks and OMGZWTF!

Shade is a DUDE

:lol:

Altough a joke, spoiler tagged for the off chance someone who has the game hasn't got that far.

But they always refer to Shade as a she- right from the first mention of her. And the first article about the talked a Shade who was decribed as a new female villain.

But they always refer to Shade as a she- right from the first mention of her. And the first article about the talked a Shade who was decribed as a new female villain.

You're such an expert at recognizing sarcasm. :P

Considering I already own most of these games in some form on nearly every electronic entertainment device I own I won't bother with this unless there are some seriously cool additions like Tails/Knux/super forms etc. in Sonic 1... or at least Blue Sphere.

Oh well, in that case it would be even funnier :lol:

EDIT:

Sega of America blog entry -

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/12/01/sonic-classic-collection/

You know, I've been thinking:

I'd rather just have Sonic 1 and 2 have saving like in Sonic 3. Then I could beat the game and collect the emeralds later...

What if this is exactly what they mean by the "new save feature" mentioned in the press release? I mean, that would be an awesome addition, quite frankly, and it would be a lot cooler than just save states. On top of that, save states would probably be fairly difficult to do on a native DS game as it is.

You know, I've been thinking:

What if this is exactly what they mean by the "new save feature" mentioned in the press release? I mean, that would be an awesome addition, quite frankly, and it would be a lot cooler than just save states. On top of that, save states would probably be fairly difficult to do on a native DS game as it is.

They say its a 'save anywhere' feature so no doubt we're getting save states.

Super Mario Advance had save anywhere, but it didn't have save states. Just sayin'.

I wouldn't know, never owned the Mario Advance games but that's GBA anyway so it's possible save states could be in this DS collection. We'll have to wait and see what they have planned.

Can't wait to get this, I just hope the emulation is good. Having S1, S2, S2&K, S3 and S3&K on my DS will be a dream come true. I think they should've included Mean Bean Machine and SCD as well though.

I'd rather have Chaotix than CD. CD is ok, but I already have it on Gem's and I've only played Chaotix once or twice by a friend of my dad's when I was younger.

Edited by Marcello Claus

Can't wait to get this, I just hope the emulation is good. Having S1, S2, S2&K, S3 and S3&K on my DS will be a dream come true. I think they should've included Mean Bean Machine and SCD as well though.

There's already a couple of Puyo Puyo games on the DS, so I don't see the need to include the latter game.

There's already a couple of Puyo Puyo games on the DS, so I don't see the need to include the latter game.

They don't feature my favourite line-up of badniks and aren't included on a cart with lots of Sonic goodness. As for Chaotix vs CD, neither is portable so either would be welcome.

Lol, yeah it was annoying especially since I wasted over 10 min and a life trying to do it by jumping xD

When I first had the Mega Drive version of Sonic 3 as a kid I was stuck on that barrel for weeks until a magazine(Mean Machines SEGA I think it was) put the solution in their hints/cheats section. I laughed at how simple it was :lol: