Awoo.

Sonic Costume Pack coming to Little Big Planet

ShadiWulf

Best ones are werehog and eggman in terms of just the way they look. Tempted to get these but it will probs be like £6 for the bundle :/ Stop ripping us off sony.

If my knowledge of how Media Molecule usually prices things is anything to go buy the individual costumes will go for $1.99 (£1.59) each and will be $5.99 (£4.79) for the entire pack.

Oooor they could pull a LocoRoco and put out all five for $2.99 (£2.39).

Edited by Chooch

Maybe I'm just not accustomed enough to Little Big Planet's art style, but gawd are those things creepy. Well, Tails, at least. Jibblie jibblie jibblie...

Maybe I'm just not accustomed enough to Little Big Planet's art style, but gawd are those things creepy. Well, Tails, at least. Jibblie jibblie jibblie...

You complain about them being creepy... but HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR AVATAR?!?! :blink:

Well, most of them are not good (save for Werehog and Eggman). Just makes me wonder if they'll slap these in the PSP version.

There's too much men and not something for the poor Sackgirl... Can we expect a second add-on with Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Silver and (be crazy) Metal Sonic for making everyone happy ?

I hope so. I would like to play as Sackgirl Amy/Rouge and Sackboy Silver. I don't see why it's restricted to Sonic Unleashed.

Also, those 'official' costumes don't appeal to me much other than Eggman's. I wouldn't mind Eggman's actually.

Restricted to Unleashed? Knuckles wasn't in that game. The only reason Werehog is there is because it's a bit of Unleashed advertising.

In the middle of December, five Sonic the Hedgehog costumes based on Sonic Unleashed

It is restrictd to Unleashed so I don't know wy Knux is there.

It is restrictd to Unleashed so I don't know wy Knux is there.

Yeah, except it ISN'T. It's advertising. The only part based on Unleashed is the Werehog. Everything else is just the Sonic series in general.