Awoo.

Plot holes

goodone121

Maybe one day we'll learn that Blaze is descended from SPACE GENIES! :lol:

*cries in a corner*

As for the one about Sonic and Blaze in Black Knight, I thought Sonic finally adjusted to the people looking like his friends. When he saw the first couple of characters (Shadow and Amy) he was shocked. Sonic met Tails next, initally thinking it was him, but he quickly said otherwise. Sonic knew that it wasn't Knuckles immediately, he just made acomment about him being like a certain "knucklehead" to be a wise ass.

So by the time he got to Blaze, the last character in the bunch, I assumed that Sonic just got used to what was going on and didn't let it phase him.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blazey Firekitty

• SuperLink

• SuperStingray

• Morphed Chaos

*cries in a corner*

As for the one about Sonic and Blaze in Black Knight, I thought Sonic finally adjusted to the people looking like his friends. When he saw the first couple of characters (Shadow and Amy) he was shocked. Sonic met Tails next, initally thinking it was him, but he quickly said otherwise. Sonic knew that it wasn't Knuckles immediately, he just made acomment about him being like a certain "knucklehead" to be a wise ass.

So by the time he got to Blaze, the last character in the bunch, I assumed that Sonic just got used to what was going on and didn't let it phase him.

Come to think of it, I can't really think of any "funny dialogue" Sonic could have said around Blaz-ival.

I guess he could have said, "you could look like some hothead I know!"XD

One plot hole I would like to address is in Sonic Adventure Chaos drained all of the energy out of the Chaos Emeralds and they were restored by the power of friendship, but in Unleashed they were drained by Eggman and Sonic has to travel to some temples to restore them.

One plot hole I would like to address is in Sonic Adventure Chaos drained all of the energy out of the Chaos Emeralds and they were restored by the power of friendship, but in Unleashed they were drained by Eggman and Sonic has to travel to some temples to restore them.

*joke mode* Fool! They are CHAOS emeralds! They need not be consistent! RARG! *joke mode*

XD

Chaos only stole the negative energy, and the power wasn't restored by friendship, Tails just said that Sonic can use the positive energy... which he did.

In Unleashed, Eggman sucked the buggers dry.

Another point: if the chaos emeralds were completely drained in Unleashed and the purpose of the Master emerald is to control and (in some cases) power up the chaos emeralds why was it not involved in the plot at all? The way that they are connected you'd think that the M.E. shrine would end up as the head of the Gaia golem or something.

Another one: Why did Knuckles have to save Rouge when she tripped and fell of the platform in SA2? She has wings, she could have easily flown herself to safety.

They did that same mistake in Unleashed, though with Chip and Sonic, this time .:rolleyes:

They did that same mistake in Unleashed, though with Chip and Sonic, this time .:rolleyes:

To be fair, I don't think Chip can hold Sonic's weight. At least not when he's not empowered by the emeralds.

To be fair, I don't think Chip can hold Sonic's weight. At least not when he's not empowered by the emeralds.

I think he's refering to the scene just before the Egg Dragoon fight. Chip falls helplessly down the pit despite the fact that he's spent 95% of his screentime prior to that being airborne.

Here's 2 curious ones.

- In the FMV cutscene in SA2 which shows Sonic and co approaching the ARK in a space shuttle, one shot shows the Eclipse cannon open as if it's has just fired. A split second later when the view changes, the Eclipse cannon is closed.

- When Shadow reaches Rouge in the Security Hall to grab her and the emeralds before the island explodes, the bomb is noisily ticking. One tick=1 second passing. But the amount of seconds on the timer do not correspond with the amount of ticks heard before the timer reaches 0.

Don't forget another plothole, the pot in Tails' workshop. I wouldn't be so adamant with it, but seeing it in Sonic Chronicles just sparked this, adamant habit of referring to it. (Used to be quite a big tails fan, sure I lost that over time, but seeing him paired up with Cosmo struck some chords, that and Cosmo looks like another character I know.)

Speaking of the Prison Island bomb, if I remember right there's an even bigger inconsistency. After the Sonic vs Shadow fight, if you're playing Dark side, the scene cuts to the bomb's timer. I don't remember what it says, but I believe it's far less than the 8 minutes they give Sonic for him to escape.

How did Gerald's execution video, and his program to cause the ARK to crash into Earth actually make it's way onto the ARK? He was on Prison Island at the time. XD
Shadow did it.

that and Cosmo looks like another character I know.)

It's Gardevoir, isn't it? :lol:

It's Gardevoir, isn't it? :lol:

Do I know you from somewhere? Thats exactly what I thought. (And now looking, it could also be a fusion of Kirlia, Rosrade, and Gardevoir. >.>)

Edited by Morphed Chaos

Do I know you from somewhere? Thats exactly what I thought. (And now looking, it could also be a fusion of Kirlia, Rosrade, and Gardevoir. >.>)

Guess I'm a mind reader. :lol:

Funny, I'd never thought Cosmo reminded me of Gardevoir... Cosmo mainly just reminded me of that woman from Sonic Shuffle.

Gardevoir >>>>>>>>>> Cosmo >:

Funny, I'd never thought Cosmo reminded me of Gardevoir... Cosmo mainly just reminded me of that woman from Sonic Shuffle.

Gardevoir >>>>>>>>>> Cosmo >:

Really, its the shape of the head and the dress that does it, not to mention the skinny as all hell legs and arms. I can make a side-by-side comparison if you want.

(Still think Tails x Cosmo works so well, and that pairing, animal and plant, would make the void very happy. Emotion rules in the void, true love is by far the best feeling you can ever hope to dream about and feel in the void.)

Edited by Morphed Chaos

Oh no, I see the resemblance, but only now that you've pointed it out xD It's just that I didn't look at Cosmo and think "Hey she looks like Gardevoir!"

Must be because Gardevoir's on a different level of awesome, as in, is actually awesome at all... unlike Cosmo... who is not... awesome.... that much.

Oh no, I see the resemblance, but only now that you've pointed it out xD It's just that I didn't look at Cosmo and think "Hey she looks like Gardevoir!"

Must be because Gardevoir's on a different level of awesome, as in, is actually awesome at all... unlike Cosmo... who is not... awesome.... that much.

Its the fact of WHAT the pairing does to the void that makes me like her. If you've ever been in contact with so much joy, warmth, happiness, love... You would do the same thing.

Character-wise Cosmo herself isn't too bad, maybe has too much of an inferiority complex, but shes a nice character, and her personality matches Tails pretty well when it comes to computability.