Awoo.

What's your favorite car?

Axl.EXE

Are you willing to maintain one of those things? 'Cause they were made terribly. The windows fall out, the doors work oddly, the air conditioning fails. In my opinion, those things are little more than eye candy.

They're a pretty good base to build a drag car, though. Otherwise, yeah, they're a bitch to maintain.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarge

• SABRINA

• Axl.EXE

• SSL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

240_z_002.jpg

You just can't go wrong with the king of the Z's. ;)

FAIRLADYYYYY!!!!! <3 She's gorgious, I'd like to life up that hood and stick my wrench in her engine bay!

They're a pretty good base to build a drag car, though. Otherwise, yeah, they're a bitch to maintain.

Pfft, screw that! Why fork over that cash just to turn it into a drag car? Just go get a salvage title for a 300ZX and import a twin turbo motor from Japan, or drop a 350. If you take out all the extra weight you don't need (like AC) and have the twin turbo then that baby will FLY!

Or you could get a Neon and mess with it :P.

DODGE CHARGER! <3

dodge_charger.jpg

I have no idea why to be honest, but I love these cars (especially in that color).

EDIT:

TruckHood.jpg

Basically I don't mind what kind of car it is, just as long as Sonic's on it! XD

<<<3333 ogod that cars amazing, I need it O_O

Edited by Blash

My favorite car?

It'd probably be a tie between the Batmobile, the DeLorean time machine, Megas XLR, and Optimus Prime.

Real cars are too boring.

All you with all your modern cars. I LOVE classical cars. I don't know wht it is about them I just think they look and sound better, which is why I would have an Aston Martin DB5.

65db5grn2ext1.jpg

I mean, Look at it in all it's Racing Green paint. Thing is, I'd also want the James Bond style modified version (A sat nav behind the console grill :D). Tell me that wouldn't be awesome.

You want classics? I'LL GIVE YOU CLASSICS!

sucp_0709_16_z%201969_chevy_nova_z28%20front_view.jpg

Novas are awesome.

bmw507x_350x274.jpg

Anyone who considers the 507 to be ugly will be dissected and killed. IN THAT ORDER.

mgb_1.jpg

*can't think of anything*

1963-stingray.jpg

You want classics? I'LL GIVE YOU CLASSICS!

sucp_0709_16_z%201969_chevy_nova_z28%20front_view.jpg

Novas are awesome.

bmw507x_350x274.jpg

Anyone who considers the 507 to be ugly will be dissected and killed. IN THAT ORDER.

My uncle used to have a 73 nova. When I was a kid I thought it was the coolest car on God's green earth.

Because I had never seen a "classic" car before. It looked so much more EVIL and masculine than those rounded out

4 door uglies from the 90s. Now I'm into the 70-77 Monte Carlos. Love my 72. but if I found a good nova cheap enough,

SCORE!

That 507 is badass. Can't believe I've never seen one. Looks like a midget on serious performance enhancing drugs.LOL

The Lamborghini Murcielago. Especially the 40th Anniversary Edition. It's just such a sleek, sexy, car and the 40th Anniversary Edition made some great improvements and had one sweet color. Damn shame there's no chance in hell I'll ever own one...

Lamborghini_Murcielago_40th_anniversary_edition.jpg

That car rules! Of course, it's a Lambo. That car is out of reach for me. No way will I ever own that car in my lifetime. Actually that one is my favorite Lambo specifically, not the one I posted. I was looking for that one, I just didn't know which one it was specifically until now.

Erm... -sticks up hand-

I have yet to see...

post-509-1237578923_thumb.jpg

That.

The Bugatti Veyron.

Pretty damn fast, I do believe..

Aah, Top Gear has taught me so much! I recognise all of these cars! (I'm only 13..)

Love those Lamboghinis...

Oh, people, whenever I put pictures up (No matter how big) it always reduces it's size..

Could someone tell me how to put them up as themselves, without the annoying 'reduced __%' bit?

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, please. The Veyron, with all it's mystique, has the WORST mileage in its class. About as bad as a '60's muscle car.

Here are some SERIOUSLY shmexy cars:

_Citroen-GT-Concept-05.jpg

Citroen GT: Found (primarily) in Gran Tourismo 5.

ItalDesign%20Moray%20Corvette%20Concept.jpg

Corvette Moray concept: Standard vette + F-15 = (see above)

dodge_tomahawk.jpg

Dodge Tomahawk motorbike concept: This thing is powered by a Viper's V-10, and can reportedly hit 400 mph. No wonder they never sold it.

Hyundai_HCD-8_Concept,_2004,_Sports_Tourer.jpg

Hyundai HCD8 concept: What's this? A Hyundai that looks GOOD?

lincoln_mark_x_roadster_concept_2004.jpg

Lincoln Mark X: Are they serious about bringing back the Continental?

chrysler_firepower.jpg

Chrysler Firepower: They should just forget the Crossfire and build these things.

2005-Maserati-Birdcage-Goodwood-Speed-1024x768.jpg

Maserati Birdcage: It's like the Citroen, only with a bubble dome.

More soon.

Edited by Axl