Awoo.

Sonic and the Black KNight glitches?

-Mark-

Well, since it's out pretty much everywhere now, I think, has anyone run into any glitches at all?

The only one I found was, surprisingly, in multiplayer. When playing as Sonic, his B-button Soul Surge attack sometime sends him flying straight up into the air (off the screen). Sometimes he gets thrown up so high that he ends up standing on an invisible ceiling out of view above the arena. You can see his shadow down below, but he doesn't fall back down. The only way to sort this out is to have Sonic wander off the screen until he just dies and reappears back in the arena.

Other than this, though, I can't say I've run into any other glitches. None at all in single player. So, anyone else?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Mark-

• Blue Blood

• Frobman

• ovarloard

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the exact same glitch, only in single play, on Great Megalith. If Sonic tries to attack an enemy that jumping they might fall to the ground before he reaches them and so he carries on going. It's annoying.

I've only had the disc stopped being read and the game not working, until I restarted it. Thought it was the weiredest thing.

I also recall another glitch, but I can't remember the life of me what it was. Unless delayed reactions or false commands by the controller occasionally counts a bit.

I had the exact same glitch, only in single play, on Great Megalith. If Sonic tries to attack an enemy that jumping they might fall to the ground before he reaches them and so he carries on going. It's annoying.

...so what happens if you do it in single player? Does he just keep going up and up, or fall eventually?

In multiplayer he'll fall back down so long as he doesn't go outside of the arena and wind up stuck on top of it.

...so what happens if you do it in single player? Does he just keep going up and up, or fall eventually?

In multiplayer he'll fall back down so long as he doesn't go outside of the arena and wind up stuck on top of it.

He continued rising for about 15 seconds, then just fell about 3 steps forward. I got killed by the spider-one I landed on.

Edited by Blue Blood

I don't know if this was a glitch in the game or just the Wii failing to read the disc properly, but in Knights' Passage, while playing as Gawain, the game froze, and so did the Wii. The Wii wouldn't even turn off, so I had to unplug it and restart the Wii.

Well I ran into a helping glitch in mist lake, the "8 sword swings only" missions

Since I was in cavalier style and I wanted my 5 stars in it. So right at the beggining I did a small jump to get a boost....

SHWOOP I passed trough the first wall of blocks without destroying anything. Good thing it happened to I finished the mission with only having 7 swings left.

Tho I got a frind who tried the same thing but he kinda messed up and he got stuck in front of the wall on the right side of the destroyable block, he coulnd move at all except turning head left & right.

Rofl, you took my Unleashed Glitch topic from before the wipe out, and made it into a Black Knight Glitch topic. Props to you sah. :lol:

I can't say that I've mainly experienced any glitches in the game, mainly because I don't own it yet, but hope we get glitches that leave us in stitches. (lolpoet)