Awoo.

Sonic and the Black Knight Soundtrack

The Blue Dude

Sonic and the Black Knight full game-rip

This is a direct rip from the game's disc, and it has no tags. Also most songs average at 15 minutes in length.

Credit goes to Shadow of a Hedgehog.

I'll update this as soon as the OST is available, which should be a little after April 8th.

For now, I'm out.

The Blue Dude

Edited by The Blue Dude

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Blue Dude

• JezMM

• ShadiWulf

• Ming Ming Hatsune

I love the soundtrack, however I think the soundtrack is only being release in Japan. The music guy is trying to get it release in Europe and US, but he tried to do that with the Best Of and failed, so don't get your hopes up. Otherwise stealingstealingstealing.

I'm yet to see a game rip, but I know someone uploaded some high quality rips of some vocal songs in the latest page of the "Knight Of The Wind Full Version" topic in Upcoming Games.

Game rips, unless someone directly accesses the files on the disc, will be difficult and limited, as only 50% of the tracks are actually in the sound test.

Edited by JezMM

Thanks to Sonic Retro I know the OST won't be due until April 8. Therefor, let me change my previous question:

Does anyone know where I can get a game-rip?

I suck at ripping audio nowadays. Please help.

Maybe we should wait until Shadow of a Hedgehog does the game-rips. DX

Edited by Spicylicious

Maybe we should wait until Shadow of a Hedgehog does the game-rips. DX

Don't you dare mock Shadow of a Hedgehog.

I have both soundtracks preordered from CDJapan. I'm usually the one who provides Shadow Of A Hedgehog with CD and game rips, but someone else has said he'll post the CDs. But if he doesn't post them by the time I get them, I'll provide them.

I've got a rip. I think it's about 35 tracks.

All stages, boss fights, menu selects, jingles...

Edited by Sheza

I've got a rip. I think it's about 35 tracks.

All stages, boss fights, menu selects, jingles...

May I have it?

Don't you dare mock Shadow of a Hedgehog.

Woah. Harsh.

...FastFeet Media is better anyway.

Okay gimmie a few hours and I'll get the link =F

*looks at watch while taping foot*

And I was joking about the whole "Don't you dare mock Shadow of a Hedgehog." thing. No hard feelings?

I'm yet to see a game rip, but I know someone uploaded some high quality rips of some vocal songs in the latest page of the "Knight Of The Wind Full Version" topic in Upcoming Games.

Game rips, unless someone directly accesses the files on the disc, will be difficult and limited, as only 50% of the tracks are actually in the sound test.

I converted the majority of rips at 320kbps. Will mediafire now. Some have names, some have strange names, some don't, some files arten't in here. Regardless here we go, nice smiyal. Now I'll Show you! Will be updated when upload is done. And Sheza's arten't from him, ever. He can't rip or convert, so you won't be assured of 320 kbps =P

Edited by jackskellinghog

BLACK DAW- er I mean...Molten Mine is Awsum Sauce.

I'm trying to find the song that plays in Sonic's last level before the final boss. The level itself is like Crystal Cave

but the music is different.

I also liked Deep Woods. The underlying beat reminds me of Okami for some reason.

I also like "With Me" I don't care what anyone says Crush 40 can do mellow songs if they damn well please.

Edited by Dejablue

Shadow of a Hedgehog always delivers...

Full game rip has been added to the first post.

Pretty awesome to have it all, and I just knew Castle Camelot's music seemed to shift depending on the section of the level... this confirms my musings since Castle Camelot is split into tons of small files (don't worry downloaders though, the compiled version is there too since the gallery uses seperate sound files from the ingame music).

The huge file lengths will be annoying for listening to casually, but it's still better than nothing for sure.

Can't wait for the official soundtrack though so I can see which tracks Jun, Richard and Tommy did.

Can't wait for the official soundtrack though so I can see which tracks Jun, Richard and Tommy did.

I think we can say for sure that Tommy at least did the music for Molten Mine because it's a remix of one of the tracks from

a Saturn game he wored on. It's nice to have random remixes like that.

Can anyone rip the cutscene music? that's the best part of the game. Richard Jacques > Everyone else.

If it's anything like most Sonic games, the cut-scenes use one single audio track that has music, sound effects AND voice acting in the same sound file, so it's impossible to rip the music alone.

That and I think all of SatBK's cut-scenes are pre-rendered movie files (including the storybook ones) as none of these were in the full game rip of all music files (for particular example, the Fan Art slideshows - their music isn't in the game rip since it's presumebly part of the movie file).

Oh, and for the record my fave level themes are without a doubt:

Deep Forest, Crystal Caves, Molten Mine and Shrouded Forest.

I really can't stop listening to Deep Forest, can't wait to see who it's by (I'll be very surprised if it's Jun's due to lack of guitar mind you lol). I absoloutely adore somewhat sad sounding level music. It goes so perfectly with the rainy atmosphere. Lost Impact in Shadow the Hedgehog was a similar treat for me, hehe.

Edited by JezMM

Crap, that's right >_< hopefully when they release the OST it has the cutscene music, that's all I care about.

I knew Tommy T did Molten Mine! Now to find out who did Dragon's Lair (and I know Junny did Knight's Passage- I just KNOW it!) and Deep Woods and my life will be complete.

...Until, of course, the next game comes out. :D

My guess for Deep Woods is Richard personally. Sonic 3D's soundtrack alone is proof that he's cool with sad/mystical music (in particular I feel Rusty Ruin has a similar "mood" to Deep Woods, even though the overall style is different).

Thanks for the notification! I bummed the low quality ones off Youtube and it left a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully the quality of this rip is well worth it. My hat is tipped to the gentlemen and ladies at Shadow of a Hedgehog.

You know, I'm always excited for a new Sonic game. Namely, it's because I can always count more stuff to shove on my ARCHOS. I was a bit worried after Secret Rings though, the soundtrack was utter trash if it were up to me to decide. The main exception being Chronicles, which is a prime example of how you should not do sound design in a game.