Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Cosplay Costume

Harley Godzisz

I'm trying to get hold of a decent looking cosplay costume for the MGM Expo in London.

I want the bodysuit, head and gloves.

If I can't find one, I'll HAVE to make one! And I ain't too bad with a sewing machine! Any ideas or suggestions on where to get one or how to make each part??

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rally the Cheetah

• Harley Godzisz

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, though the costume is Sonic related probably a better site to check out would be Cosplay.com. They can have a ton of handy advice. Trust me, I know =P . You can check out my page here http://www.cosplay.com/costume/171610/. I took some shots of my mascot Silver head as it was being made so you can get idea of what you might have to create if you go mascot style. Another possibility is a hood style like I did for my Cream the Rabbit costume. I will say though that it gets bloody HOT in the mascot costume so if you're looking at staying in the costume for several hours then the hoody approach may work out the best. ;)