Awoo.

ARTWORK: Super Meow in Litterbox Land

Meow

• 1 month later...

So I can finally share this...but I got into the Capcom Fighting Tribute book.

entry6_by_endshark-d8z6o5b.jpg

This is a really big deal for me, and not only has -this- happened for me recently I am just finishing up an art test to maybe work on a DC comic title for one issue as an inker (so I'm not actually drawing the issue but STILL, THAT'S HUGE!). I have no real idea what book it is since admittedly I don't read DC stuff much but I'll let you all know if I get the gig which one it is haha!

• Thumbs Up 8

So I can finally share this...but I got into the Capcom Fighting Tribute book.

entry6_by_endshark-d8z6o5b.jpg

This is a really big deal for me, and not only has -this- happened for me recently I am just finishing up an art test to maybe work on a DC comic title for one issue as an inker (so I'm not actually drawing the issue but STILL, THAT'S HUGE!). I have no real idea what book it is since admittedly I don't read DC stuff much but I'll let you all know if I get the gig which one it is haha!

That's awesome, mate!

Are those characters your favourite Capcom fighters or did you went for what was more scenic and appealing to the eye?

Some of them I am really familiar with and really like! The others I never played the games before and went with the ones I thought to be the coolest. Some I also only have had exposure to through Marvel VS Capcom (like Jin, but I had no idea he had a giant robot which was extra points so I had to include Blodia as well!).

So it was a mix! My fave character on the page is Felicia and I almost did a pic that was basically focused solely on her, but I decided to switch it up and do this instead. Thanks :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Some of them I am really familiar with and really like! The others I never played the games before and went with the ones I thought to be the coolest. Some I also only have had exposure to through Marvel VS Capcom (like Jin, but I had no idea he had a giant robot which was extra points so I had to include Blodia as well!).

So it was a mix! My fave character on the page is Felicia and I almost did a pic that was basically focused solely on her, but I decided to switch it up and do this instead. Thanks :)

Congrats on the interview, and as always cool art. Hope you make, you have great skills and hopefully you will be the wone drawing the comics soon enough

Didn't get the gig but that's okay!

Hopping back onto my personal projects againnnn.

pg__sylvia_by_endshark-d8zun3v.jpg

New villain concept :>. Gonna make some small changes here and there as I continue to flesh out the design but for a first pass, I'm rather fond of it. I actually started with the transformation state first. I think I might do that for other villains when I design them as well, as the transformation states are what I want to focus on. Gotta have some good villains for Asuka to fight after all.

• Thumbs Up 2

I honestly hope I get to play a GBA-esque indie game with these kinda character designs someday. Plus the soundtrack you work on, I tend to leave your new tracks running as I skim through the newest Soundcloud stuff. It's all too good man fdhjffdhjaf.

Geez though for real I don't know how you manage to make such well proportioned, detailed mecha suits and robot ideas. They're all so damn solid, how have you not landed somewhere as a character designer yet? Seriously hope you can land a job at some place soon like what you were going for, I was rooting for ya to get that job at DC.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks dude :>

Anyway some stuff I drew in a google hangout tonight.

luna_by_endshark-d90tfwb.jpg

1_by_endshark-d90tosw.jpg

sssssss2_by_endshark-d90tos9.jpg

ssss_by_endshark-d90tosf.jpg

(yeah I took that one sketch from the other page and further expanded on it)

mega_by_endshark-d90tosp.jpg

tumblr_nrbgp6j7V31qlnz6fo1_540.jpg

its now 3:30am and Goku was my last piece and I am barely awake and functioning right now

• Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

cover_by_endshark-d91m6vx.jpg

end_by_endshark-d9265pg.jpg

I've been busy hammering out this final round comic. I'm going all out on it. It's not perfect with a week long deadline but I am almost there. 5 pages left to ink -and- colour, and 2 that are fully inked that just need to be coloured by Thursday at Midnight. I can do it.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my poopy lame VOID comic that I did in a week. Story isn't that amazing also a lot of rushed art and you'd almost have to know the previous rounds to the tourney + these characters history's to understand more as this is kinda like Chapter 4 to all this haha. But some of the pages turned out nice.

01_by_endshark-d92kqem.jpg02_by_endshark-d92kqe8.jpg03_by_endshark-d92kqds.jpg04_by_endshark-d92kqd8.jpg05_by_endshark-d92kqcx.jpg06_by_endshark-d92kqck.jpg07_by_endshark-d92kqc5.jpg08_by_endshark-d92kqbi.jpg09_by_endshark-d92kqb8.jpg10_by_endshark-d92kqaq.jpg11_by_endshark-d92kqaa.jpg12_by_endshark-d92kq9y.jpg13_by_endshark-d92kq9l.jpg

Also some Panda Girl sketches:

tumblr_nsr3y3XNpo1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_ntq5prwRSd1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Inside of the front cover of a One Shot book I am working on while I write Panda girl, using my "Wonderland" characters. Here is the rough of the front and back cover as well!

cover_by_endshark-d97729o.jpg

As well as here is the tentative title page before you get into the first chapter as well: 

page1_by_endshark-d977290.jpg

There probably won't be three chapters in the book, but we'll see! I am aiming to get this one shot book finished by end of September, but seeing as I originally was doing this as a 24 page affair and now I'm bumping it up to a full 48 page (somewhere around there anyway) then it is more likely to be finished in October sometime. This won't be a re-occuring comic, rather this one shot is just to keep me drawing while I write Panda Girl. I will leave the story as a whole open ended in the event that I wish to do a second book (or more!) but the story in this book will be self-contained (if that makes sense). Think of this is one of many potential story arcs for these characters, with many more that could potentially happen too.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the follow!! Also, glad you like the streams. I haven't done one in a bit...but I hope to start them back up soon.

Earlier this month I did my 24 hour comic in 15 hours and 20 minutes all in a stream. Everyone got to watch me struggle and feel like death so that was fun, but it was achieved. My 24 hour comic was called Shina and Roboface and it was about a robot catgirl and her robot creator in space. That's...basically the plot.

24hrcomicday_004_by_endshark-d9c0t6k.jpg

Which you can read it here!

Which brings me to this next thing. The amount of love I got on this comic was unreal, people wanted to see more - people told me to continue making this comic. They wanted to see more of these characters. So that's what I am giving them while I still write Panda Girl.

tumblr_nvqqsr5cio1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Here is the WIP sketch for the cover of the first issue so to speak. I wanted to go with something simple, yet cool with the both of them on the front! I also made a new logo!!

tumblr_nw1sf2c01e1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

I started inking and adjusted the logo a bit. Really happy with the inks so far, though there are a couple things I need to fix like there should only be two indents on Shina's helmet rather than 3 and I may tweak the part above the gem on her hemlet to be black instead of white. But yeah I am happy with how this came out so far - just need to finish Roboface. I may go back to the red colour scheme too we'll see when I get to that point.

tumblr_nw3ep3Ahj21qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Just a quick sketch of Shina I did one night.

tumblr_nwicvmbOP31qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

shinaandrobofacex2_by_endshark-d9edo7u.j

As you can see from reading the 24hr comic and comparing it to this - there is a lot that is changing. The first few pages stay relatively the same but the pages are being reworked to be more dynamic and exciting, and the whole sequence involving the Dread Sharks is being expanded. There will also be an extended fight sequence between Shina and Lord Dread.

Speaking of Lord Dread: 

tumblr_nwlxfrd5ch1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

I liked his initial idea in the 24 hour comic, but it was very "on the spot". I went back here and fleshed him out a bit more to still keep the spirit of what I liked about his design but now I made it cooler. He looks more like a leader/warlord than he does in the comic where he is kinda just "big buff shark man". Now he is "big buff shark man but with more spikes!". He wasn't the only character though to get a makeover.

tumblr_nwlxfrd5ch1qlnz6fo2_540.jpg

This is Katta. She has like the smallest role in the 24hr comic in which she basically whimpers at Dread's feet. In the redux she has a bit more of a role and is kinda the "techie" and almost like Dread's right hand woman. We already all know Dread's fate from the 24 hour comic but whatever happens to Katta...hmm.

So that's what I've been up to.

I also applied a little while ago to get a table at a con in Toronto, so if I get that table you can expect to see both Panda Girl and Shina and Roboface. If I am super productive I'll get back to that Wonderland one shot, but this project bit me in the ass because people seemed to really want more and I had fun making it so who am I to say no to that?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 8 months later...

Heyyyyyyy. I haven't updated this in ages...

I've had a bit of a busy year! I've done a lot of neat things so far, and here are a few pages from one of them.

page03_by_endshark-da9nj48.jpg

page04_by_endshark-da9nj41.jpg

page05_by_endshark-da9nj3t.jpg

Those are some inks from the FCBD issue of Street Fighter! I don't have the coloured ones on this comp, they must be on my Companion or backed up on a drive.

page04_by_endshark-da9nj1p.jpg

That is a page from Street Fighter Unlimited #7, I did a 4 page story in the book - its in stores now!

Also this got announced (I did a cool pic of C. Viper scuba diving!). Also if you guys are into indie fighters I did a character design for Combat Core which I can't wait for the world at large to see (its the final boss character!). On top of that I also did a Mighty No.9 illustration earlier this year that I also really badly wanna post haha.

Most of my personal stuff has just been sketches over the last 6 months or so.

Spoiler

char2_by_endshark_d9tcp2w_by_endshark-da

monkey2_by_endshark_d9qqzk5_by_endshark-

tumblr_o36rci8mwp1qlnz6fo3_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o36rci8mwp1qlnz6fo1_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o47j3dgdnb1qlnz6fo2_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o47j3dgdnb1qlnz6fo1_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o53k1hrvhj1qlnz6fo1_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o53k1hrvhj1qlnz6fo2_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o53k1hrvhj1qlnz6fo3_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o53k1hrvhj1qlnz6fo5_1280_by_endsh\

tumblr_o53k1hrvhj1qlnz6fo4_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o77ngljd2d1qlnz6fo2_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o5rreelwbz1qlnz6fo3_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_o8yke7qd2n1qlnz6fo1_1280_by_endsh

And here are a couple I have done within the last few nights.

tumblr_oa4d00xvak1qlnz6fo1_1280__1__by_e

tumblr_oa4d00xvak1qlnz6fo2_1280_by_endsh

tumblr_oa8fkmaCg51qlnz6fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8fkmaCg51qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8fkmaCg51qlnz6fo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8fkmaCg51qlnz6fo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8fkmaCg51qlnz6fo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa8fkmaCg51qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg

Yeahhhh :>

• Thumbs Up 4

Wowwwwww you are good out the wazoo. Seriously, I'm a little overwhelmed right now. I don't even know what to say, other than you can really draw...you can really, REALLY draw.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you :>!!! I am glad you think so! I love drawing and making stuff up, so I always try and give it my best!

Whoa, your stuff is clean, dude! I knew I'd seen it around on Tumblr (I follow a blog that shares/reblogs tons of art from people), but I couldn't place from where I recognized it. Go figure it's from here! Really dig the designs and the energy in your drawings. Actually it reminds me a bit of Mega Man Zero in terms of style.