Awoo.

Bentley Jones' ASR Theme "So Much More" to be released as EP in 2010!

T-Bird

Some rather exciting news for Bentley Jones fans!

Read the TSS frontpage article here

So what are your guys thoughts on this being the first ever Sonic title song being released as an EP? What do you think of the previews of the song so far, and do they meet up with your expectations of what a Sonic song should bring?

Which cover is your favourite out of the four you can vote for? Do you have any excting plans or ideas for your submissions in order to star in the Bentley Jones video?

T

I gotta say I hate the many theme songs that come out. I always found them to be out of place. So not sonic, how i grew up with him. I mean I grew up with sonic 1 2 and 3 and so on.

This doesnt really sound that bad. I like it

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

It seems to me that Bently Jones is becoming the new Crush40, witch isn't a bad thing I just kinda alwayse liked '90 rock to europop.

Personally I'd rather them ditch vocal themes altogether...but that is a topic in of itself I guess haha.

This is sort of cool I guess though :P

So far I really like the song. I'm into the whole techno/eurobeat music, and this song just seems to fit the game in general. I'll definitely be picking up a copy of this when it is released.