Awoo.

More Sonic Xtreme stuff leaked

Detective Shadzter

I'm not normally one for motion sickness of any kind, but watching that first video made my head start to pound a little. I don't think there's any way I could've played through a whole game of Fisheye Sonic. I had always wondered how it'd really work out in motion, but man, ow. Props to them for being bold enough to try to something totally new, anyway.

Also, was it just because I stopped the video early, or... did Green Hill have no slopes at all? That stair-step-hopping would be rough on Sonic-style gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey-oh!

I was on Spriters Resource just now and some people ripped Sonic Xtreme Sprites! And there was this character named Chaz. I never saw him before so I thought I should post it here..

chaz.png

Anyone know this character? He looks like he is playable. I think he looks a bit strange. Like some robotic bear armadillo thing..

The other sprites if anyone wants to see them:

Sonic

Stuff

Backdrop

Ring

Orca(A Badnik?)

Feep(Another Badnik..)

Beebot (And a third Badnik)

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cool, look's like he didn't do much besides running. I wonder if Chris Senn would reveal more info on him.

EDIT:

News'd as rumour for now seeing as there are alot of fan spriters out there on the net. We'll have to see if we can get some confirmation from Chris Senn.

Cool, look's like he didn't do much besides running. I wonder if Chris Senn would reveal more info on him.

EDIT:

News'd as rumour for now seeing as there are alot of fan spriters out there on the net. We'll have to see if we can get some confirmation from Chris Senn.

I can tell you now, that sheet is in the data. It's not fan sprited.

I run tSR, and Yawackhary who ripped those got them straight from the data like the other spriters have. It was a small project some of them worked on.

It could be just an unused enemy.

I run tSR, and Yawackhary who ripped those got them straight from the data like the other spriters have. It was a small project some of them worked on.

Oh cool, will update the article

I'm also inclined to say it's probably an enemy, given the limited number of animations. Even Tiara B. had far more animations than that.