Awoo.

Sly Cooper series

CrownSlayers Shadow

I'm on the fence on this one. Maybe I won't get it day one but I may get the game at some point. I still that bad taste in my mouth after Sly 3 and getting the platinum. The tank missions are HORRIBLE. Worst controls I've played on the PS3.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayers Shadow

• Balding Spider

• Conando

• T-Min

Not to get off topic but just curious- did anyone else find Sly 2 and 3 had border runover issues on widescreen TV's? Y'know like how you see stuff you're not supposed to when you open an swf file on a full-screen internet browser?

• 1 month later...

Carmelita's in a new outfit?

She's wearing short this time? Sexy...

Yes, I said that a female anthropomorphic vixen is sexy. Bite me! cool.png

Although now I'm wondering what she's going to be doing in the game (some of the text was hard to read). If she's playable, I hope they tighten the way she controls. Who didn't love jumping higher than entire buildings with her?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
  • Thumbs Up 5

I need to see more gameplay of this game.

I swear it's getting little to no coverage at all.

"Here it comes" implies that it wasn't already there from the beginning. Hahaha.

Besides, everyone knows the sexiest beast in the series has always been Sly himself. :3

Edited by Chooch
  • Thumbs Up 1

I doubt the developers in this day and age aren't aware of Rule 34 anyway. They probably jacked off to some of the concept art they had as the made her. It's not like they actually mind all that much going by how they made her, but I'm just throwing things out there.

Seriously, shorts or not, Carmelita was always the serie's Ms. Fanservice. The form fitting pants from previous games weren't any different anyway.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

So now that we have images of their full ingame designs, what do you guys think of the designs? I like them. A little different but overall very much like the original trilogy. /trying to start a conversation with more substance than sexiness and Rule 34

Says you Chooch, it's always been Dimitri.

Hell yeah! Him and his greasy sweet suit nabs all the ladies.

So now that we have images of their full ingame designs, what do you guys think of the designs? I like them. A little different but overall very much like the original trilogy.

I like them as well though when I see Carmilita's outfit I instantly think somewhere along the line she got transfered to a police department in Miami.

• Thumbs Up 1

Says you Chooch, it's always been Dimitri.

I respect that answer. I don't entirely agree but I respect that answer nonetheless.

[W]hat do you guys think of the designs?

Sly still looks off to me. It's like they tried too hard to make his fur realistic. This problem is also apparent on Carmelita's model but it isn't as prevalent on her. I can't really explain it. I've more or less gotten used to it tho'. Not that big of a deal.

I think think Rioichi Cooper looks kind of ugly, if I'll be honest. I get that they tried to make his design more interesting, but now I just find his design generally off-putting. Looks cooler with the hood on.

Everyone else looks fine.

Edited by Chooch

Carmelita definitely looks................interesting. Yup, there's definitely gonna be some fanart of her now. XD

Edited by Arle985

I quite like the character redesigns although I admit that I wasn't heavily invested in them before like some people who have been long-time fans of the series. I still re-iterate my point that I really don't want to do much with the non-Sly characters in this game.

Announcing the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Treasure Design Contest

+ Posted by Cristian Cardona // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

The good folks over at Sanzaru Games have been hard at work bringing Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time to PS3. You may have recently seen him grace the cover of PlayStation: The Official Magazine!

Well, the team is working away on even more reveals, but they need something from you — your treasure! We’re happy to announce the beginning of the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Treasure Design Contest (that long enough for you?)! The good people over at our Europe offices have already kicked it off and we want to make sure you get in on it as well.

What exactly is it, you say? We want to give you the opportunity to design your own treasure and have a chance to see it transformed into in-game objects in the latest Sly Cooper PS3 title! Fans are invited to set their imaginations free and design treasures that Sly and his gang might find on their adventures through time. Creations can be hand drawn, or created using your graphic design program of choice. The designs can be simple or intricate but they must be submitted with a short description of what the treasure is and what it represents.

Already excited? You can enter here. Need more info? Check out the video below from Sanzaru Games‘ Glen Egen!

ALL the qualifying competition entries will be sent to Sanzaru Studios and the team behind Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will pick their two favorite designs; these lucky winners will have their ideas transformed into in-game objects. What are the prizes? Two First Place prize winners will each receive a 3G PS Vita handheld entertainment system, a 32 GB memory card, $100.00 PlayStation Store voucher, and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system sporting a Sly Cooper design. Yes, Sly Cooper literally on your PS3!

We want to give more stuff away though, so even if you’re not a top two winner, we’ll still be picking an additional 5 Runner Ups who will receive a 3G PS Vita system, 16 GB memory card, and $40.00 PlayStation Store voucher.

The competition is open from April 20th to May 20th 2012 and can be entered by visiting the official Sly Cooper site. Some quick rules on the contest: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal US residents 13+. You can see the full official rules here.

So that’s it! Plenty of time and plenty of chances to win. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/20/announcing-the-sly-cooper-thieves-in-time-treasure-design-contest/

So this sounds interesting. :P

• 4 weeks later...

My life is complete. I love Sly Cooper, and now I can play him on the go, is this a dream?

I don't see how that's supposed to get anyone to buy a Vita but, I guess it's cool for people who already have one. Still...why would you buy the game twice?

I guess it would depend whether the game differed significantly. With having only just announced it, kind of doubtful...

I don't see how that's supposed to get anyone to buy a Vita but, I guess it's cool for people who already have one. Still...why would you buy the game twice?

So you could play it on the go. Not my thing, but some people like the option I guess.

I think a recent MLB game did the same thing on the vita, and they offered a discount on the second version or something.

I don't think this was posted here yet.