Awoo.

Sonic PC Collection

Detective Shadzter

148656_packshot_l.jpg

Seem's SEGA quietly released another collection game in Australia October 1st and this one has a collection inside it too, namely Somic Mega Collection +. It's pretty cheap too, retailing at $19.95 but you can get it for $18.00 at EBGames.

Link -

http://impulsegamer.com/wordpress/?p=3150

EDIT for the lulz: I just remembered Sonic Adventure DX in the game also contains a collection of the 12 Game Gear games :lol: Could an SSMB Staffer please edit my topic decription thingy to 'A collection within a collection within a collection' if it fits please? :)

Wow, they're really trying to milk the cow for all it's worth huh?

-Iceman

And it's worth a lot, it seems.

Didn't we get a confirmation of this a few months back?

And it's worth a lot, it seems.

Didn't we get a confirmation of this a few months back?

That's what I was wondering as it was apparently released Oct 1st. I don't recall hearing about this and before I posted this and my new article I looked around but couldn't see it mentioned anywhere else. So I assume this was quietly released without us knowing.

SEGA is turning into Disney: sexually active and desperate for cash. lulz.

What are the chances that SEGA will end up with collections in collections? 1 out of 1 as of my guess. This is so funny!

EDIT: fixed above!

Edited by Loelin

I remember this being mentioned briefly a while back. Remember when everyone was going on about a supposed SA1 remake, because the name had apparently been retrademarked or something? If I remember correctly, it turned out to be because of its inclusion in this.

But, of course, this is never going to come out in North America. If it does, I will be very surprised: I still see Sonic Mega Collection Plus (which is merely the European version given an American package) and Sonic Riders collecting dust and damage in the PC section at many Gamestops I go to.

Neat collection, I'd buy it if I wouldn't have these games more than twice.

The queston we should all be trying to answer: What new name for a collection is sega going to come up with next?

They ported DX but not SA2B.rn

They ported Heroes but not Shadow.

They ported Riders but not ZG.

They seemingly planned to port 06 but seemingly never planned to port Unleashed.

ASR has a planned PC release but SST never got one.

Patterns! Well, not really.

They ported DX but not SA2B.rn

They ported Heroes but not Shadow.

They ported Riders but not ZG.

They seemingly planned to port 06 but seemingly never planned to port Unleashed.

ASR has a planned PC release but SST never got one.

Patterns! Well, not really.

This always amused me too. Anyone who only played PC games are missing all the sequels to the storylines, haha.

I would totally buy this if it was released here. Sheesh first few posters, are companies just simply not allowed to make money these days without be accused of milking? I'm getting really bored of seeing that word in EVERY thread about a new game product EVER. D8

• Thumbs Up 1