Awoo.

Dreamcast 2 - Fake?

Detective Shadzter

Well, it's ugly as fuck. And it has a lame name (c'mon, they could do better than tacking a 2 on the end).

Honestly, I don't buy it.

Um, I'm actually hoping this IS fake mainly because launching a console now of all times will definitely ruin Sega

• Thumbs Up 1

Incredibly fake, and old to boot. The image IIRC is from a joke post on the 9/9/09.

Even in the google translated abomination no one's entertaining the notion of it being real, the guy in the first post mentions it as a possible concept design or some shit.

Edited by Dreadknux
Admin Edit.

Easily fake. SEGA won't be making a new console, there's just too much successful competition for them to even risk taking another chance that they have no certainty on.

I wish people would just accept that.

Sega sammy? GAY!!! Thats the only thing that makes me think it's real fake. It should've just stayed as DREAMCAST 2. And it really isnt that ugly I've seen worst (original xbox and FAT ps3).

• Thumbs Up 1

Meh, there's no point in making jabs back and forth between websites like little children, yes we know about how everybody feels about TSSZ and Tristan, but this topic is just an opportunity for provocation. Locked.

• Thumbs Up 1