Awoo.

Someone has a sig with malware...

ShadiWulf

I tried entering the megaman 10 topic in the computer gaming forum and got this message in google chrome

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!

The website at www.sonicstadium.org contains elements from the site www.brawlcentral.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.brawlcentral.com.

Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mollfie

• ShadiWulf

• Remy

• DarkOverord

Popular Days

This can happen when a website is reported as containing malware by a user when it does not as well because it is submitted by users (which minimizes the credibility and maximizes the annoyance). In the case of BrawlCentral.com, it is not a malware containing website to my knowledge. My Firefox reports it as such but I believe it to be invalid.