Awoo.

Project 24 prizes

Badnik Mechanic

Just wondering since it's been nearly a month. Is there any update on when the prizes from Project 24 will be sent out?

I won one the PS2 controllers on BlitzChris's show but nobody has responded to my messages for my postal address...

Who's dealing with the prizes so that I can contact them directly?

-- foreversonic

I won one the PS2 controllers on BlitzChris's show but nobody has responded to my messages for my postal address...

Who's dealing with the prizes so that I can contact them directly?

-- foreversonic

I'm pretty sure Blitz himself had the PS2 controllers.

Okay, the deal with the prizes. Blitz is waiting on EVERYONES addresses before he sends them out. He does appologise but. He has been tied up with work and hasnt had a chance to get the packageing to send them out it. But it will arrive soon. Maybe even for christmas :)

RK

Richo hit the nail on the head.

I have been tied down and have had some pretty big issues come up regarding my future......but have no fear I am well aware of all the winners :)

For those wondering, the prizes being sent out are as follows:

The 6 controllers: Foreversonic, Spondy, SonicMark, StrongBad, Casanova and STK

Sonic Shirt - Dartanian

SonicBeachball and Brawl Book - ShadowFox04

Oh I see....

Blitz is waiting on EVERYONES addresses before he sends them out.

I sent my address to this email.... jayzeach@sonicstadium.org I hope it got passed on.

Oh I see....

I sent my address to this email.... jayzeach@sonicstadium.org I hope it got passed on.

Indeed it did Cas, don't worry. I might well quite possibly be the laziest staffer in existence on TSS but I do take some things very seriously.

Handing over someone's details when they made the effort to win something is something I take seriously, so your details, were indeed passed on ^^

~JayZeach

Oh I see....

Dont worry, I have the addresses of all the winners. JayZeach was quick to send your information so dont worry ;)

Having said that, my local postal service decided to host a stop work (Not cool ) yesterday, and with xmas coming up, the local PO was flooded when I attempted to get them out... You'll have to settle for a "late" xmas present :(

Dont worry, I have the addresses of all the winners. JayZeach was quick to send your information so dont worry ;)

Having said that, my local postal service decided to host a stop work (Not cool ) yesterday, and with xmas coming up, the local PO was flooded when I attempted to get them out... You'll have to settle for a "late" xmas present :(

Don't worry about it Chris, these things happen.

I'm fine about it arriving some time like next year

• 5 weeks later...

An update for those wondering:

Ive posted dartanian, shadowfox and strongbad's prizes this morning before my bank account choked. $60 (aust) that cost me! Soon as pay day comes around i'll send the others off. >_< sorry for the wait!

Dat be alot of Money. I am willing to pay back my P&P cost becasue that seems like a bit much for one person who's still got more to send.

• 1 month later...

Reading the topic back I'll probably come off as somewhat impatient now that I'm asking again. But, For some reason this came to mind and it got me thinking since it's been several months. Is there any update to this?

Because I've still not recieved my prize.

Edited by Casanova

• 1 month later...

So I take it that the prizes are not going to be given out then?

Was I the only one who didn't get theirs sent or did other people not recieve one?

Edited by Casanova

Was I the only one who didn't get theirs sent or did other people not recieve one?

I haven't received mine either. I had forgotten about it until I saw your update in the New Content search.

Would you believe me if I told you I spent last night writing everyone's addresses on their packages?

No seriously, its really freaky you've braught it up today. I did plan on sending them this morning but didnt get up early enough -_-

I believe 4 of the 9 prizes have already been sent out, which gets done whenever I can spot a bit of cash. Im a uni student earning bugger all, so I do have priorities (ie, food..petrol). But rest assured, the prizes are here and still have your names on them.. and will be sent out ASAP!

T_T Blitzchris is sorry :(

P1000346.jpg?t=1271781667

Proof the controllers still exist! ^^^^

• Thumbs Up 2

P1000346.jpg?t=1271781667

JB HIFI!

My local one released Sonic themed Wii Yogo Matts the other day. Shame I don't have a Wii.

I say, be grateful that BlitzChris is still willing to send the prizes off even when he's very short of money. So really, stop bugging him guys.

• Bad Quality Post 1

I say, be grateful that BlitzChris is still willing to send the prizes off even when he's very short of money. So really, stop bugging him guys.

Oh yes because 2 posts made 5 months after we gave away our personal details, that's really bugging someone I'm sure.

Nobody had even bothered to let us know what was going on with this after we sent away our details back in November. Then in March when I asked again someone sent me a message asking what it was that I was missing and that they would get back to me as soon as possible... It's been over a month since then and I haddn't heard anything. It wasn't until blitz post a few days ago that anyone who had sent off their details had heard anything about it.

So don't go around saying that we've been bugging people about this when we've been patient for 5 months and this is the first time we've had a lot of responce about it.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

The last 4 prizes have been sent. Thanks for your patience! It did cost me $80 au to post it all off so blame the lateness on the money :P peace.