Awoo.

Sonic needs you to save him from SAGY Wii award

Detective Shadzter

Normally, I'm not one to call bias, but I do think that was the case here. Not in the voting, but for the selection. I mean, this is the Wii we're talking about here. There must have been at least twenty shovelware titles based on Disney sitcoms and lame cooking simulators this year that are far more deserving.
While that's true, I kind of think it's better that they chose games that actually had some shot at being good, games someone might actually have cared about, not just 3 random shitty shovelware titles. I mean, who cares if "Barbie Wii Adventures" beats out "Wii Carnival" and "Epic Movie: The Game" for worst Wii game? Anyone with any real interest in games avoids those sort of games like the plague the second they are announced, anyway. The ones they picked at least make for an interesting battle, even if none of them are actually the worst.

While that's true, I kind of think it's better that they chose games that actually had some shot at being good, games someone might actually have cared about, not just 3 random shitty shovelware titles. I mean, who cares if "Barbie Wii Adventures" beats out "Wii Carnival" and "Epic Movie: The Game" for worst Wii game? Anyone with any real interest in games avoids those sort of games like the plague the second they are announced, anyway. The ones they picked at least make for an interesting battle, even if none of them are actually the worst.

But did anyone walk into Black Knight thinking it was going to be good? Probably the people that think it actually is good, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

To be perfectly honest, I don't see why SatBK deserved saving from that award.

Come to think of it, didn't ScrewAttack review Sonic 3 and Knuckles for the Genesis and said that it was a bad game? I could've sworn they had a video of it.

No, I don't think so.
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Of course, it’s worth remembering that Screw Attack didn’t do anything close to this reasonable. There is merit to what you say, if the point was to highlight popular but controversial games. However, the fact remains that Screw Attack advertised this award as being for the worst game on the Wii. So, anyone who listens to this show doesn’t think: “S&BK was not the worst game but could have been better”, they only think: “LOL S&BK got voted the worst game on the Wii!” Certainly, the Wii has had some real stinkers released this year. However, none of the games chosen by Screw Attack were anywhere near that bad; personally I quite enjoyed both S&BK and M&S, I’ve yet to play Wii Sport Resort. I don’t think S&BK or any of the runner-ups deserved this sort of treatment.

• Thumbs Up 1