Awoo.

DefChamba *RIP*??!

BaronSFel001

What the subtitle says: since the whole SNAFU that took place, some things are gone, but hopefully little is gone for good. While all my Sonic download wants are more than accommodated on Fastfeet Media, things such as SSR shows were only in one place. Is there a road to recovery here as well?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BaronSFel001

• Chris

• BlitzChris

• PoshAlligator

• 2 months later...

Now that SSR is back in action, I feel I can revive this question with better hope for a more definite answer. Whatever was stored online is probably lost, but hopefully someone has backups on physical media somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll find some of us have copies of almost everything on our hard drives... ie I have access to the (almost) all of the Sonic Hour eps. Someone on the IRC a little while back mentioned they had all the T-time and Raccoon Zone stuff, but I cant remember off the top of my head.

If theres anything specific you're looking for, PM me and i'll do my best. In the meantime double check ->

http://media.sonicstadium.org/

as someone may have uploaded it (updated fairly often)

Thanks. I will certainly be dropping in on it. Good to have it back in action.

I am currently in the process of restoring SpeedKnux Pie episodes to the SSR archives as we speak, though it's a bit of a hassle, I'm doing it cause I love you guys you see?

If anyone wants them they are being uploaded to here. Only the first three are up, I'll finish them over the next week hopefully. And yes, that includes the EPIC JOKE COMPETITION in the final episode.

Old fans of SKP will love re-listening to their favorite moments, and new SSMBers can love it too.

Consider it a re-release if you will. But without any bonus features. Just me, putting stuff that was previously there, back there.

~SpeedKnux

Edited by SpeedKnux

Hey guys :P I'd love to see the defChamba up and running in its entirety again. Files-wise yeah FFM does have a fair chunk of most stuff you'd want, I'm now getting that sort of thing displayed in YouTube styled music and video sections as well as one for the community too. But speaking of SegaSonic: Radio shows I do have some of the back archive from around 2002 - 2006 sorta time so if anyone requests it I could place it somewhere with appropriate permission or hand it back over to its rightful owner :P