Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

Too bad that they had to split the movie into 2 parts, but at least they found some way to incorporate Cell into this.

TFS just uploaded Hellsing Ultimate Abriged series to ring in the New Years (Warning: graphic content).

Spoiler

That Sonic part...

The fanbase is....diverse.

You mean vucking vierd.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So while Goku and the others are dealing with the legendary super moron in space, Cell is having some....unusual encounters...

Spoiler

(My god this editing is soo perfect. bravo guest editor!)

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, goku262002 said:

So while Goku and the others are dealing with the legendary super moron in space, Cell is having some....unusual encounters...

Meanwhile on Planet Vegeta 2....

"PRINCESS TRUNKS"

"YOU LIED TO ME" 

In today's episode of Cell's Unusual Encounters, Cell enters the THIRD DIMENSION and meets the street fighters!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, I was hoping for Sonic to challenge Cell, but I wasn't expecting Knux.

I guess I should have seen this coming, though, given the Twitter convo between TFS and the official Sonic Twitter. This definitely didn't disappoint.

2 hours ago, DiamondX said:

Surprised nobody posted this:

I really do hope they get around to Super one day.

Also, another one of these fabulous things was just posted. Still a bit disappointed they seem to not want to do the obvious choices like Naruto or Alucard.

I've thoroughly enjoyed Dragon Ball Z: Abridged over the years ever since watching the first season episodes on… Revver, I think it was? Been getting a kick out of these Cell Games clips (especially Sonic & Knuckles, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Fist of the North Star), and while I don't like to be that guy…

…what happened to that progress meter they used to have that gave an inkling of episode progress? Even if progress is only at 1% due to other matters in their lives coming first, it'd be nice to get an idea of how things are going. Or is it there and it's just not loading for me anymore for whatever reason?

Ah, well… just means I've more time to rewatch Broly and Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged:D

So Saitama and Genos challenged Cell too

Spoiler

So Cell said when he wins the tournament "tomorrow". That's a thing...

Also...

Spoiler

I did feel blue-balled like Cell said

On 2/24/2017 at 7:26 PM, Âmesang said:

I've thoroughly enjoyed Dragon Ball Z: Abridged over the years ever since watching the first season episodes on… Revver, I think it was? Been getting a kick out of these Cell Games clips (especially Sonic & Knuckles, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Fist of the North Star), and while I don't like to be that guy…

…what happened to that progress meter they used to have that gave an inkling of episode progress? Even if progress is only at 1% due to other matters in their lives coming first, it'd be nice to get an idea of how things are going. Or is it there and it's just not loading for me anymore for whatever reason?

Ah, well… just means I've more time to rewatch Broly and Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged:D

If I were to take a guess, the progress meter probably did exactly nothing to curtail "when's the next episode" questions. 

I also imagine they aren't going to do Alucard considering that his hellsing abridged voice is basically the same as the abridged perfect cell voice. 

I think they said the OPM episode was the last Cell VS.

Also the progress meter is just getting retooled to be more accurate, Kaizer said that in a tweet about a week ago. look through his feed.

• 2 weeks later...