Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

there is literally too many funny things that happen in the abridged series that I find hilarious. and also, the Krillin Owned Count pops in at the funniest or worst of times just to give you a laugh. oh and also - whoever voiced Vegeta is awesome.

Episode 31 was garbage.

Are you kidding? It was 10 minutes of Krillin getting owned with Popo at the end! Who wouldn't like that?

• Thumbs Up 1

possibly one of the funniest gags in the whole thing. Frieza Planet 419 has a population full of spoiler spouting morons (although they aren't really spoilers since everyone's seen them already) LOL. 

• Thumbs Up 5

What is the song that plays at 9:22? I am having an extremely hard time finding it.

Edited by Chaos Warp

Sort of related:

The voice actors of Vegeta and Nappa are creating a mini-series with their characters doing LPs.

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 3

Oh. My...

I am not sure if this is the most awesome thing I have seen on YouTube, or if it is totally awful and I should be ashamed of myself for liking it.

...I am -totally-  going to love this. XD

Edited by Shinigami

I would say something like "why are you only just hearing about this? They've advertised it the past month or so" and give you the page to the Lets Plays, but...well, the website is partially down x)

So I'll link blip.tv:

http://blip.tv/dragon-ball-z-abridged/two-saiyans-play-orcs-must-die-2-6454188

http://blip.tv/dragon-ball-z-abridged/two-saiyans-play-castle-crashers-6466388

That and most of its userbase hears stuff from them on their youtube. so this is the 1st time most of us are hearing about it withour regiliously watching them.

• 4 weeks later...

Not as much as Episode of Bardock. TFS did say they would have this episode out before February.

Trunks's voice is just as similar to his DBZ one as TFS'a Vegeta's is. Awesome.

Edited by Obnoxious Celtic Guardian

Trunks's voice is just as similar to his DBZ one as TFS'a Vegeta's is. Awesome.

You know I've been noticing that as of late. they are really trying now to get the mimicing down when before it was just finding a voice that suited them.

Bulma sounds similar to her Kai voice for awhile now, Piccolo is sounding strangely similar at points, and Trunks sounds dead on. its pretty neat that there putting in extra effort.

Got hooked onto this thanks to the Goku vs. Superman Death Battle.

Fuckin' love it. I'm currently up to the end of the Saiyan saga, and one of the best moments so far?

Donkey Kong playing when Gohan turns into an ape (I never knew Saiyans could do that, so it came out of nowhere and struck me as random. Loved it for that.).

• 1 month later...