Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Started watching this, and I'm up to Episode 14 (I believe right before the Bardock special abridged).

My three favourite parts so far had to be Ghost Nappa, DODGE or....

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Lol they took down the fake thumbnail too early.

I want a legit Digimon Abridged from them now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Goku and friends take on the sympathetic misunderstood PURE EEEEEEVIL scientist Dr. Wheelo and his Saibamen BIOMEN!

The reveal at the end killed me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys no new episode if thats why you think its bumped, but its at 83% so we'll be getting one soon.

In the meantime, Looks like TFS is looking for another team for another project, and are holding an abridged tournament of sorts to find them:

That Hikari No Willpower version....man, I love that they make their own mixes now.

• Thumbs Up 1

To those having problems with the site's player, here's the Youtube version.

Gee, guys, I'm really starting to love their version of the Cell arc way more than I did with the real thing, and I am a huge Dragon Ball nut.

• Thumbs Up 1

They've done a lot of things better for a while now. Even in Kai, the points leading up to Perfect Cell's appearance dragged (which may sound familiar if you've heard my "THESE FUCKING ISLANDS" rant), but I've enjoyed this a lot. They're even injecting some stuff that wasn't there before, like the "you let him die" line (was that there before? I don't think so)

With all this hype about Future Trunks in Super, I guess now is the perfect time to post this

Team Four Star released the Hikari no Willpower remix that played during the Trunks vs Cell fight

And it's fucking glorious.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

First off, no new episode. its currently at 83% according to the site. sorry guys.

But I do have something neat to share:

Super Abridged when?

• Thumbs Up 3

11 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Super Abridged when?

In the near future. It's only a matter of time...

We don't even know what they're going to do for the Majin Buu arc (or the other movies), but I know it's going to be full of epic surprises and legendary Super Saiyans. :lol:

13 hours ago, UmbraSageN64 said:

In the near future. It's only a matter of time...

We don't even know what they're going to do for the Majin Buu arc, but I know it's going to be full of epic surprises and Super Saiyans. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TFS is gonna be facing an issue that will be prominent later on, which version are they gonna abridge?

Posted Image

For example this is coming up storyline wise, Dragon Ball Z: Plan to attack the (super) Saiyans.

This movie/OVA has 2 different versions. 1 from 1993 and 1 from 2010. there are benefits to both, the 1993 version has more footage to use and can be used more for abridge comedy fodder while the 2010 version has cleaner animation and and a shortened story making it easier to work with.

I'd love for both to be done but I know TFS is only gonna pick 1. I do hope its the 1993 version but I doubt it, due to it being a multiple choice game allot of the footage that went into the remastered dragonbox OVA went unused so splicing all that animation in from the Playdia RAWs and the OVA would give Kiserneko an editing headache.

this will be the same issue later on when they are coming up to Super and Movies 14 and 15, unless they do some kind of super cut they are gonna have to make up their minds about what to do in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

As the Olympic Games end, the Cell Games are about to begin:

• Thumbs Up 7