Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

In related news, at the time of this post, #CellGames is trending on Twitter.

...No, it really is. Go check.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

I wouldn't call it that, but yeah she got her way shes just alittle...forceful.

Anyways, it looks to be 56 will be another filler episode considering large plot points between the 10 day wait were excluded in this episode and 57 will be the start of the Cell Games.

Spoiler

Just noticed the change in Youtube comment system when I watched it earlier today.

Anyways, liked the Vegeta(buse) in this one with Popo, the newscast, Goku and Gohan's talk after leaving the time chamber and how Piccolo went in before him. Nice chance of pace from the Krillin ownage.

23 hours ago, nintega137 said:
  Hide contents

So uh..................................chi chi just raped goku..................................that's a thing now. 

Spoiler

It's not rape if he enjoyed it ;). In all seriousness, how do you think Gohan was born :lol:?

1 hour ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:
  Hide contents

It's not rape if he enjoyed it ;). In all seriousness, how do you think Gohan was born :lol:?

She made him the desert to marriage, obviously.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 71 of Yu-Gi-Oh abridged:

Spoiler

The "Sacrificial Yoshi" moments and Pharaoh crying at the end are just (sadly) hilarious.

Man, YGO Abridged has been hitting it on all cylinders lately. I've laughed harder at these past few episodes than I have in a long, long time. Yami has always been pretty darn funny, but I dare say he may have risen above the ranks to become the funniest character in the series.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, goku262002 said:

Speaking of which, alittle bit of a continuation of that episode based on recent events:

A good message, but um......should we really be congratulating trump for winning?

Speaking of which, alittle bit of a continuation of that episode based on recent events:

If you go in the comments, Martin explains it supposedly wasn't in reference to the election.

7 hours ago, KHCast said:

If you go in the comments, Martin explains it supposedly wasn't in reference to the election.

sort of is, sort of isn't. the message can apply to lots of things really.

sort of is, sort of isn't. the message can apply to lots of things really.

So then what is the message applied too? That was just the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry. 

On 11/10/2016 at 1:52 PM, nintega137 said:

So then what is the message applied too? That was just the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry. 

It applies to the election, hes just saying it doesn't but the message hes conveying can apply to most things, the Sonic twitter did the same thing recently.

Anyways.

~~~~SPOILERS~~~~

I seriously can't wait for TFS to do Super, their ending to episode 66 is perfect.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hercule finally showing up is great, to be honest, he's kinda only the start of an entire episode of fantastic material.

Spoiler

The video log made by Gero's son is fantastic, and makes Gero's motivations a lot more understandable.

So now Dende will start to slowly turn into Super Kami Guru.

Spoiler

Also I totally lost it when Goku teleported to Bulma's house and said "Sex makes babies!" and she said "I'm aware of that"

This was the best episode of Abridged I've seen in a long time. Everything was fucking spot on here. Personal highlights:

Spoiler

Goku: Wellllll, maybe if you wore a wig...

Kami/Nail: Oh good, he's as bad at this as you are

Gohan's shopping 

Goku: OMG, SEX MAKES BABIES

Goku: Guys, don't tell her I'm here!

Cell: It's called Worldbuilding

Popo: I like you

Krillin's best friend

• Thumbs Up 1

Not a huge fan of Abridged!Satan's voice, but maybe I just like Chris Rager that much.

On a side note, TeamFourStar's doing their annual DBcember rankings list, this year being a villains ranking list. Villains from every series bar Super is qualified. This rankings list will lead up to Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan Abridged being released on Christmas Day.

Villains are ranked by the criteria of:

- Concept and motivation
- Impact on the universe (Including characters, setting, and story)
- Overall Execution
- Lasting Appeal (hence why Super villains aren't counted)

Spoiler

24th on their list is Hirudegarn, from Movie 13.

Knowing TeamFourStar, Dr. Gero will probably hit the Top 5, if not be #1 himself. Or at least I hope he will, lol

17 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Not a huge fan of Abridged!Satan's voice, but maybe I just like Chris Rager that much.

On a side note, TeamFourStar's doing their annual DBcember rankings list, this year being a villains ranking list. Villains from every series bar Super is qualified. This rankings list will lead up to Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan Abridged being released on Christmas Day.

Villains are ranked by the criteria of:

- Concept and motivation
- Impact on the universe (Including characters, setting, and story)
- Overall Execution
- Lasting Appeal (hence why Super villains aren't counted)

Hide contents

24th on their list is Hirudegarn, from Movie 13.

Knowing TeamFourStar, Dr. Gero will probably hit the Top 5, if not be #1 himself. Or at least I hope he will, lol

I'd bet Beerus is the number 1, they loved the movie, time and time again saying how him and Whis are some of the best additions to the series, and I can see how he'd be able to pass on those criterias above everyone else.

• 4 weeks later...