Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Not a fan of the lighting in this video lol

I was never really able to get into abridged series other than Yugioh abridged. After DBZ and YGO abridged, they spawned a bunch of abridged series that tried to hard to mimic the success of these two but failed in doing so. I was introduced to YGO abridged first and was like burnt out from that to watch DBZ abridged. Is YGO abridged still a thing? I'm not even sure.

Glad to see DBZ abridged ending on terms that both the fans appreciate and the creators are content with though.

• 10 months later...

And so, another project ends. It's nice they tied up almost all the loose ends with this one.

27 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

And so, another project ends. It's nice they tied up almost all the loose ends with this one.

Suppose now would be a good time to actually watch this series then.

What loose ends were left?

Some stuff from Disc 2had been skipped including the last meeting with the Turks, but it's included here. It's not everything, but I'll take it.

• 3 months later...

Well, given how this is apparently described as "Episode 1", I would not mind more of this.