Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

It was OK. Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged's new movie was funnier, though. I prefer when they're actually making fun of the plot and stupidity of everything, which was less in Lord Slug (They did, but Yugioh did it more and constantly).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

Bulletin by TeamFourStar (32 minutes ago)

Lord Slug will be back up today after our editor KaiserNeko fixes a video problem!

What video problem?

I'm more a fan of SSJ2Gozar's Alternate Reality DBZ abridged series. The sheer randomness of it is great, but for some reason Toei Animation targeted him of all people to have his YT channel deleted...he's still on though in parodybox.com

4kids' One Piece is an abridged series all by itself. >w> No seriously, how did that dub last 104 episodes on TV?

[/butthurt]

• Thumbs Up 2

I actually enjoyed Lord Slug Abridged considerably more than the last few episodes of the actual series. It really says a lot about the glacial pace of the Namek arc that even the abridged Youtube comedy version feels like it's taking way too long. Frieza was always my least favourite part of the series anyway; I'm really waiting for them to hit the android arc. Oh, and Garlic Junior, too, I guess. Filler always makes for easy jokes.

I kind of gave up on Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged a while ago. Part of it was that the series started getting ridiculously meta in a not particularly funny way, but the big thing was just that it started to hit material that I never actually watched as a kid. I certainly never made it to GX or 5Ds, so while I gave the new movie a try, it just wasn't doing much for me.

• 1 month later...

Didn't really liked this episode. Maybe it was a little too short. But this exchange is hilarious.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm having a hard time hearing you over the smell of my peoples blood on your hands."

"Oh no. Do not be that guy right now."

"Oh I am going to be that guy right now."

Classy

Didn't really liked this episode. Maybe it was a little too short. But this exchange is hilarious.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm having a hard time hearing you over the smell of my peoples blood on your hands."

"Oh no. Do not be that guy right now."

"Oh I am going to be that guy right now."

Classy

Without a doubt, that was my favorite part of this whole episode. I hope the next one is a lot better, this one felt... meh in a lot of areas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The yugioh GX abridged(YGXTAS)series done by darksideincorporated on youtubd is pretty hilarious, no fuck that! it's fucking hilarious!!

Oh my god these are great, and I know absolutely nothing about DBZ

Watching them from the beginning or just jumping in with this episode?

I'd go back to episode 1 of abridged if I were you. funny stuff there too.

But as for you not watching DBZ, DBZ Kai is a good series to jump in too, all the DBZ action without any of the filler that DBZ is known for. sadly it only goes to Cell Saga but it stops off at a good enough point for you to decide if you want to watch Buu Saga or not.

None Piece is really funny, too. Not as focused as other, but really hilarious. There are 4 episodes so far, here's episode 1:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I lost it when I saw the pizza in his eyes.

This episode had less physical and exacerbated humor, and more humor based on the dialogue. Loved it.

Damnit why does work have to get in the way of this!!

As soon as I get home I'm sitting down and watching this.