TheGerkuman

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

I actually enjoyed Lord Slug Abridged considerably more than the last few episodes of the actual series. It really says a lot about the glacial pace of the Namek arc that even the abridged Youtube comedy version feels like it's taking way too long. Frieza was always my least favourite part of the series anyway; I'm really waiting for them to hit the android arc. Oh, and Garlic Junior, too, I guess. Filler always makes for easy jokes.

I kind of gave up on Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged a while ago. Part of it was that the series started getting ridiculously meta in a not particularly funny way, but the big thing was just that it started to hit material that I never actually watched as a kid. I certainly never made it to GX or 5Ds, so while I gave the new movie a try, it just wasn't doing much for me.

Didn't really liked this episode. Maybe it was a little too short. But this exchange is hilarious.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm having a hard time hearing you over the smell of my peoples blood on your hands."

"Oh no. Do not be that guy right now."

"Oh I am going to be that guy right now."

Classy

Didn't really liked this episode. Maybe it was a little too short. But this exchange is hilarious.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm having a hard time hearing you over the smell of my peoples blood on your hands."

"Oh no. Do not be that guy right now."

"Oh I am going to be that guy right now."

Classy

Without a doubt, that was my favorite part of this whole episode. I hope the next one is a lot better, this one felt... meh in a lot of areas.

Oh my god these are great, and I know absolutely nothing about DBZ

Watching them from the beginning or just jumping in with this episode?

I'd go back to episode 1 of abridged if I were you. funny stuff there too.

But as for you not watching DBZ, DBZ Kai is a good series to jump in too, all the DBZ action without any of the filler that DBZ is known for. sadly it only goes to Cell Saga but it stops off at a good enough point for you to decide if you want to watch Buu Saga or not.