Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

Anybody seen Team Five Star Dragonball Z Abridged Abridged? It does not exist though wanting to make sure because it be funny if it did. Anybody seen video where Blaze says the same line as Gohan when he gets angry at Nappa when she was beating up Shadow? I personally find it funny at. It was on Missyuna comic youtube.

I'm completely lost in this post.

Team Five Star? It doesn't exist? What? And what does Sonic characters have to do with this?

I'm utterly confused.

But yeah great episode from TFS. They made the most annoying character in the series into a badass, until he got blown up. I think it was for the best they made 19 into a generic robot.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

I'm completely lost in this post.

Team Five Star? It doesn't exist? What? And what does Sonic characters have to do with this?

I'm utterly confused.

But yeah great episode from TFS. They made the most annoying character in the series into a badass, until he got blown up. I think it was for the best they made 19 into a generic robot.

Sorry if that confusing I mean like it be funny if "Dragonball Z Abridged" became "Abridged" again. As in Dragonball Z Abridged Abridged. I picked Team Three Star as the people who would do that. Yes there are Sonic videos where they use DBZA in the videos on youtube.

• 1 month later...

No. The only reason this episode was given a preview was because it was taking longer than most to get the episode uploaded; one of the VAs was not finished speaking his lines and sending them.

I could calculate the average days it takes for each episode to be made and calculate how many years it would take to finish the entire show. I done it before and it accurate!

Extra, extra, get yer next episode 'ere. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4L2dFoUysU

"OLLIE OLLIE OXEN BITCH!!!"

Oh lol Vegeta~

Edited by TheChaosBacon
  • Thumbs Up 6

Wow, its been out since yesterday and I didn't know about it? ok, guess I'll watch it now.

Edited by goku262002

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr2PyNriPWI

Takahata101 of TFS started a new abridged series based on Attack on Titan!

• Thumbs Up 4

I'd imagine in a week or so the preview will be up on YouTube.

Also they've always been using blip, they just release it simultaenously with or (in the case of Two Saiyans Play) one week before the YouTube vids.

• 3 weeks later...

No sorry guys its not a new episode, you can leave now.

BUT if you want to learn on how the process of how DBZA gets produced and what future endevors TFS wants to do, please take a mintue to watch. I figured it was important enough to bump the topic with it.

• 3 weeks later...

I never really thought much of 17 until now. He seems to be a likeable character.

Sooooooo TFS is starting a new thing. Its called "TFS News". its basically a new way to keep us updated on what they are doing without scouring their various twitters and youtubes to get information.

Since it is DBZA related (which I figure we will be getting our info. from now on) I'm going to post it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_tbXW92HgU

• Thumbs Up 2