Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

Bump.

Hey you wanna know what nappa was up to while he was a ghost?

Trolling the fine folks of Supernatural Abridged of course!

Yes, Supernatural has an anime.

Yes, the likes of Yugioh! and Dragonball Abridged are helping them now. Go see more of their episodes.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

Kind of worries me that they might be rushing.....

I'll make my final judgement when I see the episode though, I'm at school right now.

Kind of worries me that they might be rushing.....

I'll make my final judgement when I see the episode though, I'm at school right now.

Oh I wouldn't worry about that. Not even 30 seconds in and they already have me crying

Seems like whoever guessed 16 is going to be the highlight of this season, just like Nappa and Guru were, is pretty much correct.

This was a good episode poor vegeta

He said the "C" word, he asked for whatever shit he got. loved the "SAD FOR YOU!" reference.

Seems like whoever guessed 16 is going to be the highlight of this season, just like Nappa and Guru were, is pretty much correct.

Speaking of which, isn't that Super Kami Guru's VA voicing 16? 

He said the "C" word, he asked for whatever shit he got. loved the "SAD FOR YOU!" reference.

Speaking of which, isn't that Super Kami Guru's VA voicing 16? 

Takahata101 voiced Guru, the credits list Remix as 16's VA, but Takahata will voice Cell though, and since he voiced both Nappa AND Super Kami Guru, I wouldn't put it past them to make Cell the real highlight here.

Did Takahana101 do Alucard from that promo sometime back too? Because that Alucard VA was a prime canadate for Cell's voice (in perfect form anyways).

Yep, he also does Alucard on Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, a side-project from Team Fourstar, on the same channel they post the Attack on the Titan Abridged if I'm not wrong.

He actually showed how he plans on making Cell's voice, on each of his forms even.

• Thumbs Up 1

He kinda went into a drawl in his Perfect Cell voice though. Hope he'll avoid that in recordings.

His Imperfect Cell voice was excellent though.

So he's basically gonna be doing a Dameon Clarke imitation for all three forms of Cell.

Works for me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are getting shorter. Just means 18 is hot for them :-p

Looking forward to the Kami/Nail situation in Piccolo's head. It'll be like a sitcom I bet XD

YES! I like this series! :) I hope it goes all the way through Majin Buu so around 20 more years of episodes left! :o

Where the hell did 20 come from? I think you need to check your math, at this rate I see 5 years until series completion we are at Cell basically.

This episode was short but I got a good laugh out of it. vegeta getting his second arm snapped was funny and I lost it when Piccolo was there for Kami's body.

• 2 weeks later...