TheGerkuman

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

So I was browsing around KaiZEX forums and KaiserNeko posted and...well...

Holy shit. The DBZA cast is now apart of the FUNi cast! (Well unofficially of course but 2 call backs for dub-related things? yeah they are unoffically official now).

The dream is real. I'm hoping that 1 day DBZA can be officialized like how Red Vs. Blue was to Halo, I'd buy the hell out of those DVDs.

Ice Vec is bumping this thread

Why? Because Team Four Star has released the first episode of "Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged"

This looks promising

Hey, guys, I'm sorry for the no-new-video bump, but something huge just came up today: It looks like TeamFourStar, the awesome group responsible for DBZ Abridged, actually got the vast majority of their DBZ Abridged videos removed from their YouTube channel by TOEI Animation!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsvazPPlhZlch0-Z3wPByeg

Note: Those videos are still up on their main site just fine, thank goodness. Still, though, this is a rather shocking move on TOEI/YouTube's part!

Seems kind of ungreatful after they managed to get DBZA Nappa as a usable voice in Xenoverse. Wonder if they're using bots like just about everyone else who fucks up a copyright claim.

Dumb question, but isn't DBZA protected by fair use legally anyway? Being a parody and all.