Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

Well in the original version it was right before trunks was going to leave to the past.

In the new one it's there but no one even seems to notice it in that version.

• 1 month later...

I gotta say, that bit with the Androids in the end was pretty heartwarming.

Y'know, before Cell killed the mood :U

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cool.

EDIT: Please refrain from making one-worded posts as they are considered spam and are against the rules ~SSMB Staff

So I was browsing around KaiZEX forums and KaiserNeko posted and...well...

Holy shit. The DBZA cast is now apart of the FUNi cast! (Well unofficially of course but 2 call backs for dub-related things? yeah they are unoffically official now).

The dream is real. I'm hoping that 1 day DBZA can be officialized like how Red Vs. Blue was to Halo, I'd buy the hell out of those DVDs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ice Vec is bumping this thread

Why? Because Team Four Star has released the first episode of "Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged"

This looks promising

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 50: In Which Vegeta is a Badass and Cell is Humiliated to HFIL and Back.

They're not. But the brain trust that is YouTube's bots seem to think they are.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Do I see a Blue moon in the sky or is that....YES IT IS A NEW YU GI OH ABRIDGED!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well that was out of nowhere, guess littlekiriboh is feeling allot better since his health scare a few months back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorite part was when Vegeta threw a dog biscuit at Android 15 I believe. "Did you just throw a mother f**kin' dog biscuit *BOOM!*." I found Goku getting punched in the family jewels real funny there. This was real awesome abridged movie than! :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys, I'm sorry for the no-new-video bump, but something huge just came up today: It looks like TeamFourStar, the awesome group responsible for DBZ Abridged, actually got the vast majority of their DBZ Abridged videos removed from their YouTube channel by TOEI Animation!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsvazPPlhZlch0-Z3wPByeg

Note: Those videos are still up on their main site just fine, thank goodness. Still, though, this is a rather shocking move on TOEI/YouTube's part!

• Thumbs Up 1

Seems kind of ungreatful after they managed to get DBZA Nappa as a usable voice in Xenoverse. Wonder if they're using bots like just about everyone else who fucks up a copyright claim.

Dumb question, but isn't DBZA protected by fair use legally anyway? Being a parody and all.