Awoo.

Is it only me?

Rave92

I just noticed that everybody (at least on the book about games topic) have country and the flag in one place, look at mine post :/. Can you fix this somehow?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rave92

• bmn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's intended behaviour. If you hold the pointer over the flag you'll get the country name.

Couple of reasons for it; the non-technical one is that I wanted the country to be solely visual rather than adding [in my eyes] unnecessary text to an already pretty big profile section.

No, you don't get me.... look at your side of info. It is written Country: *flag* , and mine is Country: in the same row as Gender and flag is under Country.

Yeah, Oil 'n Rum. I changed to new Sonic, and it is on it place. Do you know when you are going to fix this in older skins?

The HTML/CSS to make the Field: Value display correctly is actually done very differently in the two categories of skins - the old ones use elements designed for the job, the new ones use more generic HTML with CSS to simulate the effect. The code for the custom fields, though, is done on a global level, and is designed for the new skins, which is why they're broken in the old ones.

I can't really be bothered to transplant the relevant CSS into the old skins right now, so it'll probably get done tomorrow.