Awoo.

COMPO: SpeedKnux Pie Banner

PoshAlligator

Hey chaps,

SpeedKnux Pie has been on hiatus for a long time. Too long. As a result I have decided to bring the show back early next year (2010). As new years are good for the start of new, exciting things.

But before I can bring back the show properly I feel I need some professional...ness. And what better way to obtain professional...ty than with a banner to advertise the showgram?

That's right Sonic fans! SpeedKnux needs a banner type thing to advertise SpeedKnux Pie Season 2. And YOU could be that person.

Of course it would be ridiculous to ask you to make me something for free! So you could win some very nice, highly collectable packs of Sonic X Trading Cards! By some I mean two!

Banner entries have to be of an appropriate pixel size (of your discretion), and look nice in my signature.

Banner entries MUST include!

• The name of the show
  • Some kind of image of SpeedKnux
  • Pie
  • An area where date/time of the show can be filled in at a later time

All entries must be emailed to 'SpeedKnux@sonicstadium.org'

Closing date is January 6th 2010

Thanks in advance those who enter! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

OHSHI--!!

I thought I had said the closing date was Jan 10th, but never mind.

Thank you to all those who entered!

All the entries were so good, I wish I could pick them all as winning entries...

Mr. Roarey Raccoon was the only entrant, so he wins by both default, and skill. It's truly a very, very good banner, and my appreciation goes out to him for drawing it!!

FIRST PLACE:

425dabe727294fbfd185375ef37284714g.jpg

I will be contacting you soon Roarey, regarding the promised prize(s).

For all of you who didn't win.. or enter.. better luck next time!

And you can expect a brand new season/series (delete as appropriate) of SpeedKnux Pie very soon after Jan 18th.

See you guys soon,

~SpeedKnux