Awoo.

Why everyone else's comment, but not mine?

Gatestormer

I may be a bit hasty here but even still...

I left a comment on the new TSS News article regarding the Gamespot Sonic interview to clear up the confusion of that Sonic artwork being new when it is in fact mine. My comment is 'awaiting moderation' which is fine, my only concern is that there have been 5 comments posted after me that are already moderated continuing the confusion (save for one, thanks to Yuski).

What's up? Am I being impatient or have I been missed?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gatestormer

• Dreadknux

• Flyboy Fox

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a vetting process for site comments - those who haven't posted in the comments box before will need to be screened by me before it can be public. Those later comments who've gone through after yours have been from people who have already posted on the site before and have been vetted as OK. :) Your comments should be good to go now that I've cleared your initial comment.

Ahhh I see, well that's all fair game. Thanks Dread!

I suppose that means this can be locked now, unless anyone feels it can serve further purpose :P

Locked as per request :) If anyone's still confused, just PM a staffer to reopen to resolve it.

-Locked-