Ansem-Xemnas

Sora-Roxas

Braig-Xigbar

Even-Vexen

Aeleus-Lexaeus

Ienzo-Zexion

Isa-Saix

Lea-Axel

Not all of the Organization's members names have been revealed yet which kinda makes me think we'll find out the rest in BBS. Also, Sora has a nobody...which makes me think Riku and Kairi might later.

Forgetting Naminé? Also I think Riku needs to remain Nobody-less, it's like the only original character trait he has left... And Riku's already had like 10 dark selves.

I'd really like to know the names of Marluxia and Larxene... but I'm doubting we'll ever see them. They were the last members to join afterall.

Also don't forget that Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody, not Ansem's. ;)

I'm with the idea that Terra or part of Terra becomes the Xehanort we know from KHI/II. Also the masked guy has many similarities to Riku aswell, just like Terra.

I think that's exactly why he'll become Xehanort, personally. My thoughts are that perhaps MX's body gets destroyed, and he possesses Terra in a similar way to Ansem possessing Riku in KH1. It would explain why Ansem looks like MX, but Xemnas looks like an older Terra.

Xehanort looks too much like a mad scientist to be able to use magic. But then again remembering the portrait in Ansem's room in KH2 looks almost like Terra. So maybe he pulls a Riku and take the master's form. And if that was the case maybe he was doing research to become what he was. I wouldn't know though... :/

I think that's exactly why he'll become Xehanort, personally. My thoughts are that perhaps MX's body gets destroyed, and he possesses Terra in a similar way to Ansem possessing Riku in KH1. It would explain why Ansem looks like MX, but Xemnas looks like an older Terra.

True, hadn't really thought that much about it that way.

Forgetting Naminé? Also I think Riku needs to remain Nobody-less, it's like the only original character trait he has left... And Riku's already had like 10 dark selves.

I'd really like to know the names of Marluxia and Larxene... but I'm doubting we'll ever see them. They were the last members to join afterall.

Also don't forget that Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody, not Ansem's.

I said Ansem, not Xehanort because he went by the alias Ansem, which was where his name (oddly) was derived from, which kinda makes me wonder about that. As far as Naminé goes, she isn't 'in' the Organization so of course she doesn't have an 'x' in her name and stuff. She's a different kind of Nobody, unlike the rest of the Organization (excluding Xion who isn't even a Nobody).

Edited by AiS!cK

As far as Naminé goes, she isn't 'in' the Organization so of course she doesn't have an 'x' in her name and stuff. She's a different kind of Nobody, unlike the rest of the Organization (excluding Xion who isn't even a Nobody).

Kairi won't get a Nobody who joins the Organization. Kairi is a Princess of Heart, and due to her connection to the Keyblade Master (Sora) Naminé (and Roxas) are very exceptional Nobodies with absolutely 0 evil intention.

And Xion isn't really related to Kairi anyway

The story got way to confusing for me. I can't remember all those names and which nobody belongs to who. I mainly play because I enjoy the battle system and the Disney characters. I just wish more focus would go to the Disney characters. So yeah, still a fan of the series, but I did lose some interest due to the (IMO) strange/confusing story.

I don't think Riku would have a nobody, actually. Isn't the explanation for Nobodies that they're created when a heart is consumed by darkness? Since Riku willingly accepted the darkness, and rather than become a Heartless he was possessed by Ansem, the existing Heartless of Xehanort, it might work differently. I mean, since he didn't become a Heartless himself, but rather played host to a Heartless, it doesn't seem like he should have a Nobody.

The way I see it is, Riku and Mickey have both conquered the darkness (something people forget about Mickey), so I don't think they can become Heartless or get Nobodies, atleast not normally.

The only Kingdom Hearts games I've played ATM are KH1 and 2. KH1 is my favorite. I would like to play Birth by Sleep once it's released.

Atm I'm a little worried about the card/deck based gameplay. I did enjoy CoM but I'm not sure I could cope with 3 stories full of it when the gameplay for regular KH is generally so much more fun.

Maybe they've made it a little easier to use or something. If it's not fun though I'm gonna be nothappy.

Kairi won't get a Nobody who joins the Organization. Kairi is a Princess of Heart, and due to her connection to the Keyblade Master (Sora) Naminé (and Roxas) are very exceptional Nobodies with absolutely 0 evil intention.

And Xion isn't really related to Kairi anyway

I didn't think she'd get a Nobody in the Organization, I just mean she might in general. And I know Xion and Kairi aren't related. Didn't mean to make it sound like they were. :)

Atm I'm a little worried about the card/deck based gameplay. I did enjoy CoM but I'm not sure I could cope with 3 stories full of it when the gameplay for regular KH is generally so much more fun.

I agree! I love CoM, (especially the storyline) but after awhile the card gameplay got old. At first it seemed interesting and unique...then it became frustrating when you could die if you ran out of cards. <_<

Nomura said that the deck-based gameplay was going to be a lot different than CoM. It's more...to make it so you can customize your attacks, IIRC.

I didn't think she'd get a Nobody in the Organization, I just mean she might in general.

I'm not sure what you meant then? Kairi already has a Nobody, Naminé :S She can't have 2 Nobodies.

Ah, I love Kingdom Hearts! Here are my thoughts on the series.

Kingdom hearts 1 is in my opinion, a classic. I first started playing when a friend lent it to me. when I started playing, a wave of nostalgia rushed over me and I remembered how much I loved Disney. It was a hair pulling difficulty which everyone loved, yet due to my temper I had to prevent myself from throwing the controller on the ground. Eh, everyone has different ways of playing games.

Then, my friend lent me Kingdom Hearts 2 and I don't see what the hate is all about. It's a fun game. The only complant I had was that it didn't have the nostalgia factor KH1 gave me. I know people hated it for being to easy, but at least my temper didn't rise at any point. (lol.) It was still a fun game, and I actually even enjoyed the looong intro portion of the game.

It was then I bought the three games that were released at the time, including CoM... My god I loathed this game. First of all, the cards. It's no problem equiping them, but why do they have a limit as to how much you use them? Every time I fought a boss I would quickly run down to one card, and once I did, then I was screwed, a guarenteed death. Second, the story... It started off okay, but the ending was horrible. It's the same reason why I hated Sonic 06's ending... what was the point? Why end it that way? I'm not going to reveal too much, but seriously, I hated the ending. Third was the level design. I didn't like "the labrynth and find random card" type gameplay. Overall, I'd rather have mindless button mashing than stratigizing your moves.

Next is Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days. It was a pretty good game and prequel/midquel IMO. The only problem I had was how tedious the missions would get. I thought that the multiplayer/free play portion of the game was fun and I loved experementing with the extra players you where given.

I've seen lots of trailers of Birth By Sleep, and from what I've seen It's shaping up to be quite an epic. One of these days, I'm picking up a PSP, and getting this game! However, If I don't, I may have to resort to watching walkthroughs. (And that's no fun...)

Just my thoughts on the Kingdom Hearts series in general. Here I was thinking it was going to fail, but then here I am playing it.

Edited by Inferno da danged recolor

I like the series overall, and I'm definitely looking forward to the revelations that Birth by Sleep will bring out. So far I've played KH, CoM, and 358/2 Days. I don't have KH2 yet, but I will soon. CoM, I thought the gameplay was tedious, but I did largely enjoy the storyline. 358/2 Days is much better, though, but really... I do think that the original was the best (so far).

Either way, though, it definitely isn't my favorite RPG series. The thing I like most about it is the storyline. Its not bad, though, but straight-out action-based RPG's aren't my favorite games... I prefer classic turn-based RPG's. Not that action games are bad... its just hard to make it work in an RPG, and I enjoy the greater strategy required for turn-based RPG's. But yeah, despite this preference, I still do play action-based RPG's... Just not as much as turn-based.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the release of Birth by Sleep, even if I can't play it... I want to know the history it reveals and what it can bring to the table. That's what I'm looking at right now.

I'm not sure what you meant then? Kairi already has a Nobody, Naminé :S She can't have 2 Nobodies.

Naminé isn't technically Kairi's own Nobody. She was born when Kairi's heart left Sora's body, not when Kairi's heart left Kairi's body. That concept to me is a bit confusing...

Naminé isn't technically Kairi's own Nobody. She was born when Kairi's heart left Sora's body, not when Kairi's heart left Kairi's body. That concept to me is a bit confusing...

It's a little confusing, but Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, because she returned to Kairi's body, and not Sora's. Like Roxas, she was still an important part missing from her original self. She was just a special case because she's the Princess of Heart and she didn't have a heart at that point.

A Heartless is created when the heart gives into darkness, not the body. For all we know the fact that Naminé wasn't made from Kairi's body is irrelevant. Naminé still lives inside Kairi so if a Nobody is ever created again it'll probably just be Naminé again.

For all we know the fact that Naminé wasn't made from Kairi's body is irrelevant. Naminé still lives inside Kairi so if a Nobody is ever created again it'll probably just be Naminé again.

True.

Maybe they've made it a little easier to use or something. If it's not fun though I'm gonna be nothappy.

As far as I know, the battle system is the same old battle system. The deck thing they're referring to is sort of like the growth panel system in 358/2 Days. It's basically a customized Command Menu. You put the abilities and options you want in it.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Ok...the more I play 358/2 Days, the more I think Xion has something to do with Kairi. They just seem to have little suttle similarities.

I know Xion isn't a Nobody, and was created by Vexen, but anyone think maybe she could hold Sora's old memories of Kairi that Naminé took away?

Ok...the more I play 358/2 Days, the more I think Xion has something to do with Kairi. They just seem to have little suttle similarities.

I know Xion isn't a Nobody, and was created by Vexen, but anyone think maybe she could hold Sora's old memories of Kairi that Naminé took away?

Don't read this since it's a spoiler buuuut...

Xion was in a sense created from Sora's Memories of Kairi. She has something to do with when Sora was turned into a Heartless and Kairi saved him and Namine ,you are about right.

Oooooooh. Shiny. Wish they'd get a new song though.

But, man the speculation one could make from some of that. A few thoughts:

Kingdom Hearts is blue?

Was that a World That Never Was/Castle Oblivion room Terra was running through?

What was the dark corridor Ventus was running through and what does the white light signify?

Is that Ventus in black on the stained glass in the dive to the heart scene? They don't give us a good angle.

I think they shouldn't reuse that song. It's bloody annoying... >.<

But overal I'm rather.... Flabergasted. I really don't know what to say. I'm just shocked that the Star Keeper is now an important keyblade now. And everyone is running all over the place. And I really don't know what's going on. >.<

*goes off to name off all the keyblades*