Awoo.

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Redeux [PS2, GBA,DS,PSP]

Twilight Spines

It wouldn't surprise me that Vanitas Is to Ven like Xion is to roxas.

At least that's what I think.

And I think Aqua is going to be the most torn up of the three (more than terra I think) I mean Ven has Vanitas Going After Him and whatever MX has planned for him, Terra Might Fall into the Darkness and what ever MX has Planned for HIM and here She is trying to hold them all together.

I think She Might Snap.

I think She Might Snap.

You think Xemnas has a slightly "broken" Aqua in that suit of armour in Radiant Garden? If she did go crazy, which isn't something I'd expect from KH... it would make sense how he speaks to the armour like that, and it would also mean she's still alive.

Out of TAV, she's easily the most original character, so it would be a shame for her to die with Terra and Ven getting so much bigger roles.

Anyway, I'm not watching it. I'm waiting until the localisation. If I watch it too much now, I might give in and import.

Edited by SuperLink

You think Xemnas has a slightly "broken" Aqua in that suit of armour in Radiant Garden? If she did go crazy, which isn't something I'd expect from KH... it would make sense how he speaks to the armour like that, and it would also mean she's still alive.

Out of TAV, she's easily the most original character, so it would be a shame for her to die with Terra and Ven getting so much bigger roles.

Anyway, I'm not watching it. I'm waiting until the localisation. If I watch it too much now, I might give in and import.

Which wouldn't be fun times. I've played games in Moonspeak before, it gets really annoying really fast.

I uploaded something special for y'all.

More

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDSAGuV4LI.

I freaking called it. XD Also, that's not me playing.

Aqua is alive. She's just trapped in the realm of Darkness and has been for twelve years...yet she hasn't aged a bit.

See: http://heartstation.org/bbs/archives/23

Edited by Mega

Eep, sorry! D8 I did put it under a spoiler warning, at least, because I know some people don't want spoilers.

Suffice to say there is a LOT revealed already.

Ok I'm leaving the thread myself now

Just gonna change the subtitle for thread

Edited by Twilight Spines

So, after lurking this forum for a few months, I guess I should show my ugly mug here once in awhile.

I must say, I really like what I'm seeing in Birth by Sleep (which is practically everything; I spoiled myself rotten over the last 2 days). That's what I like about the Kingdom Hearts series; even if I spoil myself to the core, I still have a wonderful time with the games.

But back to Birth by Sleep, I must say a few things about the game.

First, I adore the soundtrack. It's absolutely fantastic in every way shape or form. Next I would like to say that the story that's been translated so far, is absolutely fantastic, especially in terms of how it flows. The worlds that could be considered "filler" doesn't quite feel like it, since the main cast are weaved into the film's story incredibly well, and then you know that there's more going on somewhere else.

The story was dramatic when it should be, and fun at other times; watching BbS became a satisfying adventure in itself. Plus that secret ending was over-the-top at how dramatic it felt, everything just kind of seemed to fall into place. It really brought a tear to my eye....

The story was fantastic as far as I'm concerned, probably the best Kingdom Hearts had so far. Plus the game literally lays out the foundation for Kingdom Hearts III to be built upon. Questions were answered, but many more took its place.

I guess that's a spoiler at how awesome the game is. In short, I want the English version to come out soon, BbS seems like an excellent game.

Do you think there is any chance this'll be ported to the PS2 at all?

Doubt it, Chain of Memories was released last year in very limited quantities and only in the US.

I don't think S-E plan to support the PS2 anymore.

Bleh, I think I need to stay out of this thread lest I be tempted to read the spoilers.

Doubt it, Chain of Memories was released last year in very limited quantities and only in the US.

I don't think S-E plan to support the PS2 anymore.

I think the lack of support there may have been because they were releasing the least popular game in the series again, and in this case, it was just a pack-in with KH2 Final Mix + in Japan. It wasn't really supposed to be a big thing.

Vanitas is the darkness extracted from Ven's heart. He looks like Sora, IIRC, because when MX pulled the darkness out of him he did so on Destiny Islands, and so Ven's heart made a connection with Sora's or...something.

That's what I've heard, anyway. *shrug*

Bah... *MAJOR SPOILERS -- Truth about Ven/Van revealed*

(I figured I'd let people know what it was so it can be avoided easily.)

Ventus is a pure extract from Sora's heart by Master Xehanort, whom knew that Sora was the "chosen wielder of the Keyblade." However, in a yin-yang sort of situation, Ventus splits into two--Ventus himself is the light from Sora's heart, while Vanitas is the darkness in Sora's heart. Masked Vanitas is Ventus's sub-preliminary boss, while unmasked Vanitas is Ventus's final boss. Merged Ventus/Vanitas (with Ventus's appearance, but Vanitas' eyes, "dark suit", and X-Blade) is Aqua's final boss.

To be honest, Vanitas looked so much more badass before he removed the mask.

Edited by UltimaHedgie

More clones? :/ I really don't enjoy the direction the KH story has went in. I still think the gameplay is great and I love the Disney characters, but the story is just too......out there IMHO. I mean the very idea of Disney and FF characters together was pretty weird, but now it's all so convoluted.

More clones? :/

Why not? Sora is a very special person in the Kingdom Hearts series (and is made about a million times more apparent in BbS), it's not far fetched that people would want to replicate his power.

I mean the very idea of Disney and FF characters together was pretty weird,

It's not so much a mix of FF and Disney, but a Disney game with FF cameos.

I am going to link you to a youtube playlist of the soundtrack for Birth By Sleep...Some song are spoilers hence why i am putting them in this spoiler box

My opinion on the soundtrack.........Awesomesauce and epic fries

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=966AFE72D33B9237

Vanitas' battle themes are awesome too.

A certain guy's Final Keyblade however...

stupidyetawesomeyetstil.jpg

Darksplotch = spoiler coverage

Wow That's stretching it way out there.

That Keyblade is ridiculous..... but yet awesome at the same time.

I am starting to like Aqua more and more though.

With her facing off against Terranort, and saving him by leaving herself in the Realm of Darkness. How she created Castle Oblivion (protection for Ven I guess). I found her talk with Ansem the Wise charming, even though nothing spectacular happening besides Ansem describing what he remembered of Sora.

Edited by Hotshot

Right now soundtrack wise the theme that has been on my mind the most is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG8YIqxqTcI

I don't know maybe it's cause it's the odd one out in terms of final battle themes. The others are fast paced while this one is slow (I could say the same for terras theme but faster while the others were slower).

I also love the way they remixed Dearly beloved into this one making it seem desperate and yet hopeful at the same time.