Awoo.

TSS: Merry Christmas From The Sonic Stadium

Dreadknux

Hey guys, as you’ve probably noticed it’s December this month! So we’ve gone all festive for the occasion! Do you like this new skin? It’s pretty jolly, isn’t it? icon_smile.gif We’re not stopping at decorations though, we’ve already got a lot of great holiday season material online and ready for you to read. Check out the start of the 25 Days of Christmas NiGHTS, check out eBay Watch to find some great new merchandise (for yourself or a present), or look to be a bit more giving in the New Year with details on Sonic Relief 2010.

We have some more special stuff planned too, like some holiday-themed articles and some great festive updates for you. I’ll have some time off of work soon for Christmas holiday – I’ll be personally spending the time updating areas like the Scanned Material and Game Archive sections. By the way, did you notice that I’ve launched the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing page? Give it a look here – I’ll be adding more details on the game via its ‘Gameplay’ and ‘Zones’ pages later on too.

Christmas is all about sharing and being with your friends, so why not pop into the SSMB Forums and enjoy the festive cheer with your fellow Sonic fans as well? I’m in the process of sorting out a special Sonic X-Mas skin for that too, so don’t worry – it’s just taking a little longer because I have to recreate the Sonical skin as a base.

We hope you enjoy the content that comes over the holiday, and I’d wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays but the date’s weeks away yet. I’ll simply say, good luck in the Christmas Shopping rush!

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days