Awoo.

TSS: Happy 2010 – TSS’ 10th Anniversary

Dreadknux

10th.pngHappy New Year everyone! On October 24th ten years ago, I created this website. And it has been awesome to see it grow throughout the decade. This year, I’m celebrating our existence in style. You can expect a whole bunch of updates tonight and throughout the weekend, while you’ll have no doubt noticed one major change.

This current theme that you’re seeing is a modern reproduction of the 2007 ‘Sonical’ skin – said by our readers to be our very best design. We’ve not only brought that back, but also the theme switcher and some classic alternative themes – Two Foxy, Knucklehead and (for the first time since 2005’s Shadow Week) All of Angst.

If you’re keen on keeping the fancy TSS look we introduced on our 9th Anniversary, you can still choose to use that if these skins aren’t to your liking. Just select ‘Fancy’ from the dropdown menu – it can be found in the sidebar on the left hand side.

We’re coming back in a big way this year, and with the Sonic franchise getting something of a refresh and reboot, now is the time for this site to return to its information glory. I’ll be re-adding many of the old Games Archive pages and media that was lost some years ago too, so look out for that.

You’ll also realise the front page has changed, again a reintroduction from 2007’s design. News can be found at the top of the page, and then two columns separate our well-written Articles and humourous Community Blog posts. Website updates and announcements, made by myself, will be at the bottom of the page. As has been the case for a while, you can see how many comments have been made by the number inbetween brackets.

Hope you’ll join us into the new year’s activities, and here’s to a fresh new decade for Sonic the Hedgehog!

View the full article

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

• BlueFox

• Badnik Mechanic

• AM2

Popular Days

I was planning to remake the Eggman one too, but ran out of time. :) Maybe next week.

I was planning to remake the Eggman one too, but ran out of time. :) Maybe next week.

Then you can make a topic with one of these as a potential title.

"Get a load of this!"

or...

"Improve your SSMB experience with this PROMOTION!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy 10th, SSMB! I need to post here more, but I can't seem to muster up the courage to. And Happy New Year, Dreadknux, SSMB staff, and all members. ;)