Awoo.

LiVECAST: A/V Hijack

Biafra Republic

avhijacklarge.gif

My show featuring all the most shocking, weird, downright oddball news and comments from both the Sonic genre and the web mixed with Sonic music and my own personal metal stash. Plus, I take requests, just send the file over via e-mail or IM.

Airing Mondays 6-8PM UK Time right after Talk It Up on SSR (listen in lower quality or higher (as in weed) quality) and podcasted to iTunes (Can't get or don't want iTunes? Grab the raw feed)

Comments and Requests can be sent to the following (Bold indicates call-in interfaces):

AIM: BiafraRepublic

MSN/Windows Live: biafra.republic@live.com

Yahoo/Windows Live: biafra_republic

Gizmo5/SIP/XMPP: biafrarepublic@gizmo5.com

Google Talk/Jingle/XMPP: biafra.republic@gmail.com

LJ Talk/Jabber/XMPP: biafrarepublic@livejournal.com

Twitter: @biafrarepublic

E-mail: Use the form

#sonicstadium IRC: Join in today No IRC Client? Click here (modern-ish browser needed) or here (Java needed)

This podcast is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike US License v3.0

88x31.png

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Biafra Republic

• BlitzChris

• BlueFox

• SuperStingray

Sonic..Good.

Metal...Good.

3am in the morning... blehh.

Podcast please :)

Sonic..Good.

Metal...Good.

3am in the morning... blehh.

Podcast please :)

Wish Granted. Click the podcast link above. iTunes directory addition should be soon...

Awesome, =D! When I first saw the topic title, I thought it was something about the audio ripping program for Mac called Audio Hijack, but this is even better, XD.

And coolio with the mix of Sonic and metal, =3. Maybe sometime when I get off my ass I'll make the Game Gear Scrap Brain Zone metal remix that I've been aching to do. I'll send it your way if it ever gets done if that's cool, ^^".

-Blur

Excellent, downloading now!

How did you get a feed going? I'm not entirely sure, but would love to get one up for my show

Cheers,

BC

Awesome, =D! When I first saw the topic title, I thought it was something about the audio ripping program for Mac called Audio Hijack, but this is even better, XD.

And coolio with the mix of Sonic and metal, =3. Maybe sometime when I get off my ass I'll make the Game Gear Scrap Brain Zone metal remix that I've been aching to do. I'll send it your way if it ever gets done if that's cool, ^^".

Thanks. Always good to know someone's listening.

Excellent, downloading now!

How did you get a feed going? I'm not entirely sure, but would love to get one up for my show

Cheers

I'll try to write-up a howto for the staff forum when I can. (Make sure you save your OGG stream output to disk in the encoder, as it uses better quality, then I use Blogger, Feedburner, and a good audio file host that allows hotlinking (such as Internet Archive, they convert to mp3 and/or ogg depending on the format...))

• 1 month later...

Next episode, comin' up... so send in those requests as above...

And we have another one, a special Welcome back (and gimme my Pocky) episode on Monday. All of the first block (at least) will be Japanese

• 2 weeks later...

New Info, Now taking call-ins via VOIP (Special thanks to the inimitable Roarey Raccoon, VAC, and the ability to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Vista )

• 1 month later...

Out of Cowbell? Audio Hijack can easily be substituted.

Another episode today in 1h 45min and counting...

• 2 months later...

No more Raccoon Zone? That's cool, an A/V Hijack is fine too.

Latest episode is podcasted.

• 1 month later...

There will be a special Halloween episode of the A/V Hijack Saturday (coincidently Halloween) from 6-10ish PM GMT (Though guaranteed not to run into this week's Lowdown with The DJ

• 1 month later...

Well, folks, the A/V Hijack is gonna be taking a holiday break after today's episode. I have family coming over and they tend to be semi-annoying about barging in during yuletide, so I'll be putting the show on a brief holiday hiatus. Hopefully, this will be a quick hiatus, especially since I have a halfway decent finale planned for a few weeks after I get back.

This of course, doesn't mean I won't be completely offline for the holidays, of course (I'm cursed with family, not limb atrophy), I'll still be around online on the forums, IM, twitter, IRC, etc.

Hope to see you Monday 30.November, at the usual time! Happy Holidays!

-Biafra