Awoo.

MUSIC: Tweaker's Music Dump

Tweaker

Well if that isn't ear sex...

I absolutely adore the Hot Crater track you did back in December. Advance 2 has sublime music that you really did justice.

Hey Tweaker, just wanted to pop in and say your Treasure Castle mix is awesome! I thought I was just about the only person in the world who knew what Socket was. XD I got that game as a gift from my grandma when I was a kid, and I absolutely loved it back in the day. Also, Treasure Castle was my favorite song from that game so hearing this made my day. :)

Keep up the great work!

So I finally did something I promised Verse like a week ago but for some reason totally blew off. So, without further ado...

Theme of Layne

Very chill stuff here. Not out of the ordinary for me, but I guess it's a bit of a deviation from my latest stint of more upbeat and grungy stuff. Enjoy!

Right, so here's another VST test based off a MIDI MattATobin sent me. It's a really cool, much chiller arrangement of Green Hill Zone.

Green Hill ~ Slow Mix

Really chill and ambient stuff going on here. I like how it turned out. :)

We can never get enough GHZ remixes :D Loved the boss-pinch mix!

Glad you like it! I really liked being able to throw the Amen Break in there and have it sound totally appropriate. Sonic Advance 2 had some killer music and it's a shame so much of it is low-quality in terms of samples and mastering.

Anyway, I finished another commission. Apparently if you make one character theme, their friends want one too. So be it!

Flirtatious Heart (Theme of Jill Rabette)

Very happy, upbeat, and fun. This one didn't take long to whip up at all, but it still sounds pretty cool. Hope you guys like it!

Right, so I've got another commission. I collaborated with Jay Reichard from VGMusic on this one with the arrangement (in fact, I gave him half the money I made!).

Investigation ~ Cornered

Why yes, that is some Phoenix Wright. :3

Copy/paste from the Sonic 4 thread:

A bit late and extremely half-assed (seriously, it took me literally 5 minutes), but:

MP3

Senoue shows his true colors! :specialed:

Finished my last commission! Incidentally, this is also probably the best thing I've ever composed. Check it out:

PSRR: Triple Trouble

Serious final boss fodder going on here. Hope you guys like it! :D

It's good, but like HPA said, doesn't really sound much like a Sonic track to me. It reminds me more of a NiGHTS kind of thing.

Edited by Phos

Well, how the track fits the game is really up to Chimpo. It's not really Sonic-styled, I agree, but if it fits, it fits.

Anyway! Finished another commission.

Theme of Foxbeast

Kinda sounds like a boss tune. Really love how this turned out.

I really enjoy your remixes Tweaker, they always feel complete and full of life. Your mastered version of Egg Terror is mind-blowing.

The Splash Hill CD remix was also amazing, especially since you made the song end properly with the extra bars (its the only thing I really don't like about the original track).

It's been a while! I've been a bit out of the groove for a while (you know how it is), but I'm back in action with another finished commission!

Theme of Binary Outcast

A song done for MattATobin's website. Very trippy electronica stuff here. Very pleased with how this turned out. :)