Awoo.

MUSIC: Tweaker's Music Dump

Tweaker

Gotta be honest with you, bro--no idea what you're talking about. I dealt with a lot of people when I was a mod here and I don't particularly remember any of them. If you did something horrible or whatever, it may as well not have happened because it's totally over my head.

Anyway! Quick cover commissioned by Bobinator.

Fatal Fury - 2P Fight

Pretty killer song! Really like how the guitars turned out here.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished another commission! This one was a lot different from the ones I normally get, which I consider a pretty nice change in pace.

Sonic the Comic - Intro Theme

Intro music for a Sonic the Comic radio drama! I really like how it turned out. :)

Annnd here's another! This one is super cool and I really like how it turned out.

Industrial Fluff

What it'll be used for should be even cooler, though! Look out for that whenever.

You were a mod here? How long ago was that? =S

I'll have to listen to some of your newer stuff when I get back on my PC (iPhone typing atm ;D) but I had your Emerald Hill remix from S2HD saved on my old PC, that was fucking fantastic.

I hope you don't mind me asking but what programs do you use to produce your music? I'm guessing you use a midi program to write it then beef it up in some other program, but I'm probably totally wrong xD

I hope you don't mind me asking but what programs do you use to produce your music? I'm guessing you use a midi program to write it then beef it up in some other program, but I'm probably totally wrong xD

He mentioned early on this topic that he uses FL Studio along with a number of VSTs.

Pretty decent program if you ask me, tho it took me a long time to figure out how to work around it. :lol:

You were a mod here? How long ago was that? =S

I think about... 2007-ish? Pretty sure it was around then. I was a mod for a few months and then I quit due to a lack of motivation and sense of purpose. I'm not really into this place as much as I used to be, even though I totally love the staffers to death. Great lot, those staffers. :)

As CSS said, I use FL Studio in combination with a bunch of neato VSTs. I've learned the VSTs and your ability to master are more important, though; the program you use is just a medium through which to utilize them. Ultimately it's your ear for music and creativity that count. Then again, I'm being ridiculously philosophical about it. =P Just have fun with it!

Anyway, I whipped up a quick cover of Carnival Night Zone for fun. Give it a click for the full story:

Carnival Funk Zone

Keep a look out for our finished mix, by the way! It should be entirely inappropriate. =P

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn.

I must say, that is the best carnival night zone incarnation I've ever heard.

Very faithful to the original with it's own funk.

Nice man.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you like it! It was really fun to work with.

So! After a couple of weeks of not doing anything, I decided to compose a little something to keep myself from getting rusty. So... uh, here it is!

Passing Time

Neat little experiment with instrumentation. I like how it turned out. :D

Right! So for a bit of fun and to prove a point, I did a cover of Twinkle Zone Act 1 from Sonic Advance 3.

Link!

The pitch bends kind of fucked up, but I'm still pleased with it. :)

EDIT: SUDDENLY, CHEMICAL PLANT

Early morning Sonic 2! Sure, why not.

Edited by Tweaker

I haven't had any commissions in a while. Let's fix that!

Metropolis Zone ~ Act 2

This is probably one of the best things I've ever done. Seriously. I don't have a lot of experience with Act-based remixing, but I'm very, very pleased with how this turned out. :D

So! Tobin commissioned me again to create a companion to the Act 2 Metropolis mix. So have Act 1!

Metropolis Zone

Done with the same instrumentation as the Act 2 mix. Consistency for the win!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

I've just finished listening to your Chemical Plant Zone and both Metropolis remixes and I'm on the edge of my fucking seat. That's easily the best rendition of the Metropolis theme I've heard and your Chemical Plant was orgasmic.

I'm now going through your FA gallery and I'm loving every second of it.

Right! So I did a remix of this really cool song another fellow musician made. Check it out!

Mecha Fantasy

I love this song! I don't think I did too bad with it either. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 8 is better than 7.

aw6zw7.png

Now that I have your attention, here's why:

Force Your Way

Okay, so I could have picked a better song. Still, this was always one of my favorites. :D