Awoo.

MUSIC: Tweaker's Music Dump

Tweaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love your remixes and covers, holy crap. I've wanted to do this for yeeeears and it all started with SA2 and Sonic Advance. It also sparked my interest with some covers from SA2 that some guy had covered using a MIDI program. Such good stuff in here. Do you have any tutorials?

I don't really have any tutorials since there's no real "right" way to do a cover or any kind of music, really; still, if you were really interested I could run you through the program. It's not terribly complicated.

Finished another commission! Get yourself a piece of Sesi's Grand Ol' Jam! Really love this style of music.

Wow I love the Sonic remixes/covers you've done I can't stop listening to the pure awesomeness you have made =), I really like the Sonic 1 & 2 credits full songs a lot fantastic piece of work I will have to put these on my iPod ^_^ great work Tweaker smile.gif

Wow, that boss attack music is really awesome! It definitely sounds like something that belongs in a Sonic game. Great job!

I wish I understood how FL Studios works and had a cable to connect my Keyboard up to my computer.

I also wish I could compose music beyond a simple melody.

That Boss Attack track was simply stunning. Really good job.

That compositional skill is hard to come by.

By the way;

How did you get those Genesis/Mega Drive instruments (?). Did you get 'em from Retro?

Dude you should totally try and get them to Senoue, I heard he was looking for some but could find any.

I wish I understood how FL Studios works and had a cable to connect my Keyboard up to my computer.

Hey, I've had FL Studio for about two years and I've still been using the old point and click method on my songs ever since, yet they sound really good for a noob like me. Once you get the hang of it, it's not as hard nor as time consuming as you might think.

You don't necessarily need a keyboard. It may be easier for some, but overall you can do a lot with just a mouse (or the trackpad in my case).

If you want a better understanding of how FL Studio works, AcePincter can really help you out with his tutorials, and I think even he uses the old point and click method as well.

I started with his tutorial on

and boy did it help a lot. That one lesson helped me make my first song. He's got other tutorials as well, so check him out.

The Boss Attack music almost sounds like it came from a Puyo Puyo game. Imagine Arle having a Puyo match with Schezo or Rulue to that music.

By the way;

How did you get those Genesis/Mega Drive instruments (?). Did you get 'em from Retro?

Dude you should totally try and get them to Senoue, I heard he was looking for some but could find any.

I got them from this guy on FA, actually. Not sure where he got them, but it's quite literally every voice from every Mega Drive song to ever have a VGM rip. Needless to say I'm extremely pleased with it. =P

As for Senoue, I've been made aware of the situation and if I can I'll see what I can do about informing him about VOPM and the like. I kind of doubt it'll make a difference, but here's hoping, anyway.

In other news! Finally posting my entry for SAGE 2010's Sonic music contest.

Senoue Sea Zone

Apparently I won! Cool shit. :D

So hey! Some of you may remember this. Well, get a load of this! Very much liking how this turned out. :D

EDIT: Finished another. I'm on a roll. :3

Nylon Pylons

Playing with some acoustic guitar sounds. Pretty chill shit.

Edited by Tweaker

I wonder if you could do a remix of this:

I really didn't like the Heart Gold/Soul Silver version of this tune.

I think that this version would sound much better if done with proper instruments.

Ooh, I'll definitely consider it! Is that a remix of a Gold/Silver song? I recognize it and I'd bet it's from one of those games. A buddy of mine can rip sequences from that game, so I might think about tackling it next.

In the meantime, have some Toy Kingdom Act 3!

Ooh, I'll definitely consider it! Is that a remix of a Gold/Silver song? I recognize it and I'd bet it's from one of those games. A buddy of mine can rip sequences from that game, so I might think about tackling it next.

In the meantime, have some Toy Kingdom Act 3!

Yep, its the FR/LG remix of "Lake of rage".

Its by far and way the best version of the song, better than the HG/SS versions.

My favorite tune from any pokemon game.

Also, that cover of Toy Kingdom is badass. Its a shame the GBA had poor audio, because the tracks from the Advance games were awesome.

Namely "True Area 53" from Adv. 2, which was one of my favortie final boss tunes.

I'mma try and shell out at least one of these a day for the tunes I've done so far. Here's the boss music from the demo, though you should probably know it will not be the boss music in the final version of the game.

• 2 weeks later...