Awoo.

Sonic the cupcake

Detective Shadzter

Sonic.jpg

A site called Steel Head Studios have posted up pictures of 100 different cupcakes all with various board game, electronic toys and video game characters/references. One of them is the above Sonic the Hedgehog cupcake. Look's like we've found a new avatar pic for our good friend here Cupcake Hedgehog. The site has made a guessing game of each picture by hiding the franchise name it's from before you then run your mouse cursor over the ? mark to reveal the answer.

Pretty good cake baking skills, I think I'd feel bad for eating such an awesome cake.

http://www.steelheadstudio.com/100cupcakes/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marcello

• Badnik Zero

• Detective Shadzter

• Daisoku

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks really cool! I checked the other ones out, and most of them are great.. The Resident Evil one is abit boring, however..

LegendofZelda.jpg

Link looks like a psychopath killer.

Ha ha, is this a topic for me? B)

Look's like we've found a new avatar pic for our good friend here Cupcake Hedgehog.

No way, I was just joking! He is pretty snazzy looking, I do admit. :D

I've wanted to bake a Sonic cake, but I think my skills with pastries are kind of... bad. I wonder what they molded the characters out of. Looks a bit like clay.

Ha ha, is this a topic for me? B)

No way, I was just joking! He is pretty snazzy looking, I do admit. :D

I've wanted to bake a Sonic cake, but I think my skills with pastries are kind of... bad. I wonder what they molded the characters out of. Looks a bit like clay.

I think Marzipan. Lol, is it called that in english, too? xD

Edit: According to Google Translator it is xD

Edited by MarcelloF

Isn't Marzipan yellow?

I'd say it was more like Royal Icing with colouring. Or pre-coloured icing. Either way... Marzipan is usually used on fruit cakes as a layer before you put on the icing.

If I'm wrong, correct me. o.O

Isn't Marzipan yellow?

I'd say it was more like Royal Icing with colouring. Or pre-coloured icing. Either way... Marzipan is usually used on fruit cakes as a layer before you put on the icing.

If I'm wrong, correct me. o.O

Marzipan can be dyed various colours with food dye. It's usually done for cake decoration or marzipan fruits but marzipan is mostly yellow as it's partly almond paste.

This cupcake is awesome :D The tail is a bit long though and where's his shoes? His legs end at the bottom of his socks o.0 And there's a lack of one of his ears.

Edited by Verte

LegendofZelda.jpg

Link looks like a psychopath killer.

I'm so hungry I could eat MYSELF!

lol, but srsly these are really cool, reminds me of the Sonic themed birthday cakes I had when I was 6-8 years old.