Awoo.

It's official Sonic is a Darts fan

Badnik Mechanic

Bit of humerous SSMB fodder for the weekend. So for those who are in the know, the world darts championship is underway for both men and women. If you have seen AOSTH, you'll know that Sonic likes to perve at the ladies at times.

Well today we found out that Sonic is not only a fan of women. But of darts too!

... So... was it anyone here?

• Thumbs Up 2

LOL "Sonic the 'Edge'og"

They may be darts commentators but they've got great taste in games :lol: I wonder why the guy was wearing a Sonic costume?

I dunno, hearing things like this warms the cockles of my heart for some very odd reason :3

Good on the costumed guy for trying to liven up darts, though it's definitely hilarious how nonchalant the two commentators are towards his involvement. Sonic's quite the character passing himself off as so raring and excitable - when in reality even Sonic likes to relax and watch some women play darts every now and again.

So, how long before "Sonic..the 'edge'og" becomes the latest abused Youtube Poop clip? I'd be surprised if it hasn't happened already.

I actually find it quite ironic that there were 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2...

It all adds up!

You can just tell the adrenaline is rushing through the commentators.

First Commentator: "Did you ever play Sonic the Edge'hog...?

You ever play Sonic the Edge'hog...?"

Second Commentator: "..... Noo..."

I'm crying in laughter, that's freakin' hilarious. Our British slang makes it even better. That's one of those crappy poorly made Sonic costumes from eBay if I'm not mistaken.

Gotta show my wife this :lol:

But here is the million dollar question...

Who is he?

But the banter between the commentators is brilliant, you can so tell the one guy is a Sonic fan and the other dude just doesn't care, lol thats the northern Sonic community right there in the darts hall.

Edited by Casanova
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wife didn't find it as funny as me, guess you have to be a big Sonic fan to get the best laugh out of it.

oh god lolling hard

This is the one good thing to ever come out of darts.

That was great, I couldn't stop laughing!

I just wonder why he was in costume, and why did he wear it to the World Dart championship?

I actually find it quite ironic that there were 180 emblems in Sonic Adventure 2...

It all adds up!

This post is...

mow_ntro.jpg

Cameos are always amusing to the average person. Remember the Simpson Cameo?:

180px-MarrySonicSimpsons.jpg

Edited by Loelin
  • Thumbs Up 1

Am I the only one imagining an older Roarey Raccoon saying that line? "Sonic the 'edge-'og". =D

Lmao, that video was hilarious. They sound so bored xD.

And those darts are awesome. I'd love to have them and and a dart board with Sonic's face on it xD Then I could fulfill my dreams and pretend to be Eggman!

In honour of Sonic's appearance at the Womens darts thingy AAUK's had some Sonic Team dart wing thingies made -

http://blogs.sega.com/sonic/2010/01/14/dear-bbc/#more-991

4273993950_b137fb6922.jpg

I don't play darts but... DO WANT!

Lol those are quite amazing. Get this on the front page, the darts merch deserves a front page mention. We need more darts! More! MORE!

Am I the only one imagining an older Roarey Raccoon saying that line? "Sonic the 'edge-'og". =D

Haha! I can totally imagine an older Roarey Raccoon saying that!

I was pretty amused at how apparently in love with the original game the first commentator is.XD