Awoo.

EA Games hoping For Tons Of Money?

Tamaki Kawazoe <3

Ok, so since I saw it was free I downloaded Hasbro Family Game Night. But what I found out, is that oyu have to pay seperatly for each game! Isn't that ridiculous? Well I looked up some more and you have to pay 800 Microsoft Points per game or $8 on the PS3 I think it is. That is $70 for the whole game! I just think they are hoping people are dumb enough and will buy it. What do you guys think of how EA is trying to get money off of board games? The games look nice though from the trials. Anyway, discuss!

BTW:The online doesn't even work. If this does not belong on the boards please delete it.

Edited by Nights

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tamaki Kawazoe <3

• ShadiWulf

• Xenn

• Tornado

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on who you ask, that is either the biggest problem or the biggest advantage of digital distribution.

I mean hell, you can get this game for $30 on PS2 or $40 on the wii and yet yuo have to pay $70 on the 360/PS3!

Every company is hoping for more and more money, especially this year with the economical crisis.

Doubt it'll work though...

Edited by Kernel Machinegun