Awoo.

So, anyone else miss this kind of stuff?

Phos

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phos

• mikeblastdude

• BlueFox

• Ultimate Chimera

OMG, so many memories.

Earthworm Jim, Ristar, Cool Spot and even Marsupalami

wow

Ah, So many good memories ^_^. I think Comix Zone should of had it's original opening played, they had a guy sing Sega. I did however spend the first 3 mins tring to figure out what the music was

"Lava Reef/Hidden Palace"

Something I can't remember yet

Ice Cap

EDIT: He would go and ruin it by putting the songs at the end, making my time useless. :P

Edited by BlueFox

*cries many cancer-killing tears of god damn joyful nostalgia*

I think I'm gonna go hug someone.

Oh man, so many memories.......

As someone who once had the Sega Channel, I played way more Genesis games than the average gamer. And to answer the question, yes, I definitely do miss that kind of stuff.

One question though: at around 4:27 there's a sequence with Sonic and Tails flying planes across the screen to spell out "SEGA". What game is that from? I don't recognize it at all. o_o

Most of the others I remember seeing though. Man, good times.

Nah, not that one, I already knew the Spinball one. The one I'm talking about has Sonic and Tails both flying separate planes.

Nah, not that one, I already knew the Spinball one. The one I'm talking about has Sonic and Tails both flying separate planes.

Outrunners, and the one after it with the soccer ball is Pro Striker '93.

There's a game list attached to the vid.

I miss the fancy SEGA logo's so much... I was never really happy when a SEGA game didn't sing "SEGA" after playing Sonic 1 way too much.

EDIT: Oh wow Doraemon!

Edited by ZERO_ninja

Kind of annoys me they're using the same intro for every game now since they used to have a different one for each game.

Edited by SuperStingray

OMG Beavis and Butt-Head!! And Boogerman!! And Earthworm Jim!! And something with a dinosaur...? And Ristar!! And something with wood...? ("Uhh, huhuhuhuhuh wood") And some Looney Toons stuff!! And Sonic 3d!! And Sonic Spinball...(ew) And More Sonic!! and stuff I don't know or am too lazy to name.

That video brought back so many memories! I miss the uniqueness that Sega put into their logos for each game, especially the classic "Sega!" chant.