Awoo.

Sonic 2 Twinkly Thing

Machenstein

To extend the conversation a little further, there have been many fans who took those kind of effects way too seriously. Their assumption is that if there's a lens flare or some other light effect, it must be caused by something. My Shadow joke stemed from the fact that so many people thought Shadow was using Chaos Control to "save himself" at the end of Sonic Adventure 2. (So no, he's not dead!) And apparently, sparkles coming out of Marine's hand after the Egg Wizard gets hit by a blue rock means Marine must have water powers, water powers that let her throw water rocks.

Is there even such a thing as water rocks?

Yeah. I think they call it "ice."

• Thumbs Up 3

And apparently, sparkles coming out of Marine's hand after the Egg Wizard gets hit by a blue rock means Marine must have water powers, water powers that let her throw water rocks.

Well to be fair, I can understand that one. You just see the Egg Wizard get hit by a random blue ball and then the camera shows Marine holding her hand out with a blue arua around it (her hand). What's the player supposed to think?

It's the Tornado falling just Tails doesn't know it yet.

10 zone's later and he might wish he took notice of premonition's like that

But yeah, jeez Maruyama - a sparkle? Dude, if this is any indication of your posts' usual subject matter, then it's no wonder you seldom post at GHZ anymore.

Wait, you know me well enough to know that I once posted at The GHZ, yet you don't know the usual subject matter of my posts? My posts don't usually talk about trivial stuff such as the sparkly thing. I just wanted to incite some mindless conversation here. There is no real purpose behind this thread. I even admitted this crap was trivial in the opening post.

C'mon guys, you know me well enough to know that I don't take crap like this seriously. I can obviously discern that the sparkly thing is trivial. I only made this thread to see whatever funny answers you can come up with.

Edited by Maruyama

Well to be fair, I can understand that one. You just see the Egg Wizard get hit by a random blue ball and then the camera shows Marine holding her hand out with a blue arua around it (her hand). What's the player supposed to think?

Yeah, they're in an damned volcano. Not many bright blue rock lying around. How could you explain that without saying that Marine has some type of power? That aura around her fist meant something, unlike this twinkly thing everyone here is talking about.

Wait, you know me well enough to know that I once posted at The GHZ, yet you don't know the usual subject matter of my posts? My posts don't usually talk about trivial stuff such as the sparkly thing. I just wanted to incite some mindless conversation here. There is no real purpose behind this thread. I even admitted this crap was trivial in the opening post.

C'mon guys, you know me well enough to know that I don't take crap like this seriously. I can obviously discern that the sparkly thing is trivial. I only made this thread to see whatever funny answers you can come up with.

I know how you feel. You'll always get people think your serious when you make random humor topics like this, my humor is very random like this and lately I've tried to make some posts in the community blog section of the front page but all I get in the comments section is people who think I'm DEADLY SERIOUS and I have to post in the comments to defend myself and tell these people that it's just random humor to discuss and pass the time when there is no news.

The website is even split up into sections so you know what's serious and what isn't, we have News at the top for serious shizzle, Site Updates (explains itself), Announcements at the bottom(also explains itself) and Community Blog for stuff sent in by the community or for Sonic related humor type posts. If people don't have a random sense of humor they should just ignore it and not post. Rant over :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

To extend the conversation a little further, there have been many fans who took those kind of effects way too seriously. Their assumption is that if there's a lens flare or some other light effect, it must be caused by something. My Shadow joke stemed from the fact that so many people thought Shadow was using Chaos Control to "save himself" at the end of Sonic Adventure 2. (So no, he's not dead!) And apparently, sparkles coming out of Marine's hand after the Egg Wizard gets hit by a blue rock means Marine must have water powers, water powers that let her throw water rocks.

Is there even such a thing as water rocks?

Sure didn't look like a rock to me :|

*When I first read this topic I thought it said "Twinky" thing... like the dessert. I literally had to go back and watch it to see the "Twinky", then I realised you said "TWINKLY"! >.<

ANYWAY, I thought it was just a shooting star of some sort, maybe to imply the end of the game taking place in space.

• Thumbs Up 1

I always thought that it was a cleverly made object to go along with the catchy music as an excuse to add the kickin' rad 'shiny sound' in the end.